Chapter 16

-------------------------------------------------------------
Announcement : if you didnt read the last chapter this wont make any sense so go back & read it even if you did read the other chapter go back & read it to refresh your memory :))
-------------------------------------------------------------

Yn POV

" girl you close ?" i asked into the phone.

" yeah almost there ." nya said to me i nodded like she could really see me & hung up . i looked at my self one kast time in the mirror & reaplied some more cherry lip gloss & possed for a quick pictute in the mirror .

" Yn ! nya down stairs . " i heard jaron yell i grabbed my purse & walked down the steps .

" finally you came down your ugly ass was taking for ever to get dressed . " he said walking out side toward nyas car .

" shut the hell up, " i said pushing him back before he could get to the passenger seat " you must be dumb uf you thought i was gonna let you get this front seat. Take yo ass to the back ." i smiled back at him .

" aye can yall childish asses get in the car we gotta pick up the rest of the crew"

" i thought yall said mike wasnt coming." i said putting my seat belt on .

" he aint " jaron pulled his seat belt on also , " Chris & mia comin' " he said like it wasnt a big deal . like i didnt just get cheated on by this nigga and they invited him .

" wtf yall must be playing am i right ?" i asked looking at nya .

" Nah , he really coming ." she said not looking at me . I mean mugged tf out of this girl . Man I swear these niggas forgot wtf this boy did to me .

    " I feel like y'all dumb did you forget that this boy cheated on my ass ? Turn this car around I might as well go home bc I'm not eating food with him . Hell no ." I rolled me eyes .

    " Jay go get Chris ." Nya said to Jaron who got out the car and ran up to the door .

     " You look cute ." Nya said looking at me .

     " I know you think you helping me , but this shit right her wrong this nigga cheated on me and you think Ima run back to him bc of some fake ass date bitch you got life fucked all the way up . " I shakes my head at Nya and started scrolling through my Instagram feed trying to calm myself down . Man I love the hell out of Chris but I refuse to be hurt by a nigga I deserve better .

       Chris came in the car and took one look at me and screwed his face at Jaron . " You didn't tell me she was coming ." Jaron just shook his head and opened the car door . " This night gonna be long asf ." Nya mumbled . I agreed with that .

                               *     *      *       *

    Once we got to the restaurant we where brought to separate two tabled seats . And they put me with Chris , I gave Nya a look that could kill and took a seat . I flipped my hair over my shoulder and placed my drink order for a strawberry lemonade and Coke for Chris then started picking at a buttery biscuit .

      " So where not gonna talk ? " Chris asked me . I gave him a wierd look . " Explain to me what there is to talk about ? "

       " Listen , I already apologized what else do you want me to do ?"

       " I just want to trust you again ." I sighed looking down .

         " I can't prove myself to you if your gonna mess with another nigga ."

          I rolled my eyes . " Chris what do you want me to do your always with other girls doing you . When we got into a fight about milla you where already moving on to toya . August treats me good something you haven't been doing." I wiped away my eyes . I can't believe me and Chris got to this I really want him but he got to work on himself .

             The waitress came back with our drink and Chris ordered for us both . We barely could talk about anything until we where done eating . " Yn I love you honestly I do . But right now I gotta work on me so I can be better for you . So if August is doing you good that's all that matters because he's doing something right to make you happy ." He said rubbing my cheek . Tears where rolling from my eyes bc this nigga had my heart and he was really the only person I wanted but August has a piece of me now to ." I nodded and got up to head to the car with Nya .

    Later that Night

           When I finally got home Nya came upstairs with me to talk . " Your still mad ? " she asked me laying in bed across from me .I shook my head no.

           " What happened ? " I slowly told her everything Chris told me . " Baby I'm sorry your going through this . " I just shook my head . " I really need my mom right now ." I started to cry . Nya rubbed my back and pulled me into a hug .

           I was mad confused .

COMMENT & VOTE