Chapter 17

The next morning I woke up and put my hair into a messy bun threw on my pink Nike windbreaker & my medium wash denim skinny jeans , and my all white hurraches . I walked into the kitchen to find one of my dads notorious notes saying he went to work early & he'll try to make it home in time for dinner (which he never seemed to do ) . Don't get me wrong he sure as hell provided everything me and my brother needed & more but still I would just like to wake up to him just one morning making us breakfast like he used to do when mom was alive .

            Jaron walked downstairs dressed for school. "Dad left a note ?" He asked . " Doesn't he always ." He nodded understandingly as he followed me out into the garage to our cars . I took my seat on the drivers side and Jaron got in on the passenger side . I made sure the door closed all the way before picking some breakfast up at McDonalds for me and my brother and headed to school .

              When we arrived to school I was surprised to see Chris with Mike , Mia , and Nya . He was usually with some random groupie hoe but I guess are conversation on Saturday really helped him . " Hey guys ." I said to everyone . They all nodded at me and replied . Mike , Jaron , and Chris got into a quick conversation about something doing with basket ball and me and my girls began talking . " So you talking to Chris again or something ? " Mia asked me . " No , still chillin with my baby August . " I grinned at them , " By the way where he at ?" I looked down the hallway . " Doesn't matter Chris is here for you now forget August . " Nya said causing her and Mia to burst out in laughter . I rolled my eyes playfully , " Man y'all chill with that now .. " I mumbled looking behind me to make sure the boys where still caught up in a conversation thankfully they where . " mm .. There go August . " I heard Jaron say which made my head snap up to him . He was looking FINE as always .

           " Hey baby ." I smiled at him wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a quick kiss on the lips .

CHRIS POV
               Me and my boys where just talking about how Yn has a new boy when Jaron tells me the nigga was walking towards us . Damn Yn moved on fast . She kissed this nigga in front of me to her lips are only mine wtf she doing .

Yn POV
                  I let go of August and cleared my throat . Chris was staring him down mad hard . " Oh this August , This is Chris . " I said holding a tight grip on my one strap bag hoping Chris doesn't say anything slick .
                  " Wassup man , heard a lot about you ." August said sapping Chris up . " Mm .. Probably gonna hear a lot more soon ." Chris replied . There it go this nigga couldn't stop the pettiness even if it killed him . August just screwed his face I took that as my cue to get out of this area .

                    " Okay I'll see y'all later , August lets go ." I said pulling him forward by his hand . "Yeah see you later August ." Chris said I quickly snapped my head to look at him as we where walking away and gave him a crazy look . He must of lost his mind acting out like that .

" Mm ... What does he mean Ima hear a lot about him ?" August asked me . " Nothing baby ." I said kissing his lips slowly before I pulled away and walked into my class and took a seat in my spot and waited for Nya and Mia to arrive . They came shortly and leaned into me . " Chris said that the new nigga you picked out ain't nothing but a pussy . " I almost burst out laughing . " He need to chill on that cause a really pussy nigga is the one my who can watch a girl get hurt by his actions and still expect to come running back . " I said sitting back in my seat . " Ain't that right ." Nya agreed .

* * * *
After school I took my ass straight to the parking lot and waited for Jaron by his car . " where your brother at ? " I heard Chris ask I looked up to see him leaning on the car in front of me . " I should be asking you since y'all bestfriends now . " He laughed . " mm ... So your boyfriend can't give you a ride I mean he is a better version of me right ." I sighed pushing my phone into my bag and looking up at him . " I never said he was a better version of you ." He walked closer to me . " Then why we ain't together ? I love you and you know I'd do anything for you ." He said rubbing my cheek . I look up at him . " Ik but ... But .... " I stammered.

" Kriss-Ann ? " I looked behind Chris to see August looking at us wierd . I finally noticed that me and Chris where so close to each other that if we even leaned over anymore we would be kissing . I slowly stepped away . " Oh hey August . " Chris said holding his hand to dap him but Aug just stared at his hand " Chris just stop ." I mumbled . He looked back at me and nodded placing his hands into his pockets . " August it really wasn't what it looked like." I said . " Then what was it bc if I didn't interrupt you'd be kissing this lame ass nigga ." He said pointing at Chris . " Who's a lame ass nigga ? Man that's all you ." Chris said stepping closer . "Guys ! " I yelled trying to pull them apart .

                " Yn move ." August said moving around me . I looked around and prayed that Jay was coming to his car soon . " I can't believe you really fucked with this nigga Yn ." August said sizing Chris . 

"Can you just chill August , why are you so jealous right now ?" I asked him . He looked at me and back at Chris . " Man you must be stupid asking me that question ."

" Aye don't talk to her like that ." Chris snapped back . " Whatever man ." August said walking away from the us .

Comment & Vote