Chapter 1

My name is Yn. My mom died when I was young. Now I just live with my dad, he doesn't even no anything about me .

"Yn!" I heard my dad yell it must be time for school. I got up and washed my long brown hair put on my clothes and went downstairs to my dad.

"Good morning dad" I said. "hey are you ready to eat?" He said. I nodded and grabbed my plate. Me and my dad don't even talking anymore he just ignores me.

-AT SCHOOL-

"yo Yn!" My best friend nia yelled. she was Bella crazy but she had my back from the beginning. & kept me going even after my mom died. "girl you look good who you trynna impress?" She asked I rolled my "no body I can't just dress nice?damn." She laughed.

   "Wassup y'all!" I turned around to see nays brother mike & and my brother Jaron. "So y'all peeping anybody yet?" Jaron asked us I rolled my eyes. " Nah nigga you peeped one of your little one night how's yet?" nay laughed , while mike shoved her.

"ayyee. don't you see that boy lookin at you?" I turned around and saw a boy with curly brown hair, a great snipe and perfect lips. " Hey mike whos he? "  he turned looked around until he found the guy that was looking at me.

  " Ohhh . thats Chris , hes new." Jaron added, " heard hes bad news listen dont chill with him." Jaron was acting like he was my daddy or something nay laughed , "man dont tell her what to do." he was smiling at me. I smiled back and then turned around and started walking town the hallway I made sure that my hips were twisting. I even felt him staring at my ass.

-Cafetieria-

"Yn?" I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around and saw the cutie from the hallway. "That's yo name right? Yn?" He asked.

"yeah." He smiled."I'm Chris." He was grinning at me like crazy. I blushed a little. "So, um why did you call me?" I asked Chris. "Oh. I just wanted to talk to you.." He said.

"About?" I asked him. "oh, sorry ma, but um there's a party in a couple weeks at my home boys house & I was wondering if you could come through and bring a couple friends?" I was blushing like crazy now. I looked down and tucked my hair behind my ear. "um.. I'll think about it."

"How about you meet me in the parking lot after last bell and tell me your answer then?" I nodded my head. He smiled at me and walked back to his table full of friends.

I walked back to my table and say next to mya another one of the few girls I actually trusyed . "So you were talking to the new boy?" She asked me. "Damn nia, I can't even sit without you already tryna get in my business." I laughed. She rolled her eyes. "Don't play just because you gotta boy hitting on you!" She said still eating her spaghetti. I laughed.

    "So whaddup? He gonna take you out or what?" She asked still focusing on her spaghetti. "Arrd. He wants me to come to one of his boys parties & bring some friends. I told him I'll think about it." I said while opening my chicken sandwich. "Damn Sparkles playing a boy , I thought you where to nice" She laughed. "Whatever, he ain't gonna get his hands in these pants so fast." I laughed. but he was cute I ain't gonna flex , I just gotta get to know where his heads at.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All characters are in the photo box

Comment if you want me to continue!!