Chapter 18

YN POV

By the end of the week me and Chris began to hang out more and I barely got to see August . I really feel bad for putting August through this but at the end of the day I always go back to Chris and I hate it .

             " So you know Chris still with that girl right ?" Mia said to me which made me sigh because God knows I'm tired of the bull shit . " Kamia who tf is she ." I said making mya slide me her phone on the table.

            " Damn ." I whispered . " you good ? " Nia asked me I nodded . " I'm gonna just ask him because I can't do it with the fighting . He's coming over soon with the boys ." I said laying back into the couch . " Yn please do not snap on him in front of everyone . " Nia said to me making me have to change my plan .

                                  *     *     *     *
               Jaron , Chris , and Mike showed up to my house an hour after me and the girls finished talking . I had changed into my PINK sweatpants and a loose fitting white tee and put my hair into a bun .
             " Did y'all bring food ? " Nia asked walking up to Jaron kissing his lips slowly making Mike scrunch his face . " Can y'all not do that shit infront of me ? " He asked making us all laugh . " Baby you good ? " Chris asked me . " Can we talk ? " I asked him walking towards the staircase and moving into my room . " Wassup ? " he asked as I closed the door .

" You still talk to Toya don't you?" I asked . He just looked the other way that's how I knew for a fact he was . " I can't do this with you . " I sighed looking at him . " Yn stop bruh it's not that serious . "

" You always say this shit just stop man you runin around with all these bitches but you won't admit it and you won't change . What do you want me to do stick with yo ass even though your a grimy ass nigga?. " I asked .

" Baby ...."

" I love you but you treat me like shit got me looking stupid around all your hoes . " I looked away from him . To my surprise he had nothing to say he just stared at me like a dumb ass . I opened my door " Get out ." I said calmly . He didn't move just stared at me . " Nigga you don't here me ? Get out my fucking room ." He finally left making me slam my door and lay back on my bed . Everyone downstairs was asking him bout our argument .

NEXT MORNING
CHRIS POV
" You was with her last night ? " I heard Toya ask me making me wake up . " Man don't start with this shit damn ."
She kissed her teeth and walked into the bathroom . " if you love her so much why you stay having me in your bed ? " I heard her laugh to herself . " Cuz your an easy fuck ." I replied making my way to the bathroom and brushing my teeth . "Who the fuck you talking to ? " she said looking at me side ways . I chuckled and brushed my teeth and washed my face and got dressed . " I'm out . " I said to her she leaned into kiss me and I pushed her back . " Nah ." I said walking out the door . " You bitch ass nigga ! You'll be back . " she yelled making herself look stupid to all her neighbors .
I drove off not even worried I just needed to get my girl back . Even though she was stuck on that nigga August but Ik she loves me .

YN POV
                 " Girl , I don't know what to do about Chris I swear I love him more than anything ... But all he does is hurt me while his hoes sit by and laugh ." I sighed . Me , and my main girls where laying down in my room talking about what happened last night.

                 " Baby I know Chris loves you but when you where with August did you have to worry about him doing stuff behind your back ? " Nia asked me . " Girl what are you trying to say right now ." I replied . "I'm trying to say Chris might be the only guy you think about now but think about it August is the type to be down for you forever ."  Mya answered for her . I looked the other way what they where saying was true but I was hurt more than anything else . 

              " But hold on this the girl he been with all this time ?" Nia asked me showing me a picture of Toya. " Mhmm." I rolled my eyes . " She posting about Chris and @-ing you . " Nia said staring at her phone .
            I checked my phone only to see exactly what Nia was talking about . It was a picture of Chris laying in Toya's bed sleeping and the comment said "It's funny that you got him but this is where he always/ and will stay at🤔😂" I only laughed . This bitch really is crazy.
             " What you gonna do Yn ." I heard my girls ask me . " Beat Chris dumb ass then his stupid ass hoe ." I said calmly scrolling on my Instagram feed .

Comment and Vote Please