Chapter 13

Yn POV

" I just can't believe he did that to me , i keep forgiving him im just done. "

" Girl its okay , " Nya replied to me " she ugly as fuck anyways, ik you still love him hun ."

" I do but im tired of these hoes getting in the way , all he does is mess with hoes im just done ." i said rolling over onto my stomach .

" Aw baby .... what you want us to do?" Mia asked me .

" i want him to feel how i be feelin when he goes around messing with other girls ."

" So you want a nother nigga ?" nia asked given me a wierd look.

" oh , hes gonna be pissed but we down to help you with whatever ." mia said looking over at me.

Chris's POV

" Yo , so what happened with y'all ?" Mike asked.

" Foreal my sister looked mad as hell wgen she was leaving today." Jaron said shooting the ball into the hoop.

" So that girl from the mall , you remeber her right mike ?"

" yeah the one thats thick as hell."

" Mhm , well she goes to our school now & she walked up to me rubbing all over me & yn was pissed. "

" Why you aint let her know you wasn't feeling milla like that. " Jaron asked me.

" She aint even let me talk, she was hella gassed," The boys nodded at me to keep going, " she told me she was done with me messing with all these hoes. "

" Should of put that bitch milla in her place instead of letting yn sit there looking stupid ." Mike said bouncing the ball & giving me a serious look.

" But ima let you know now don't get me involved i don't wanna be choosing sides coo?" Jaron asked me.

" Same with Jay, i knew yn since we where kids shes stubborn as hell. "

I nodded and started to grab my ball & phone. " im bouta head home I'll hit yall up later ."

NEXT DAY

Yn POV

" So who you gonna try to talk to ? " Mya asked me looking around the hall way .

" hm . That boy right there real cute . " Nia said pointed at this light skin boy .

" Mhm , let me go talk to him ." i said smiling and fixing my hair then i walked over to him .

" Hi , im yn ."

" Im August ." he said smiling at me . damn this boys teeth where white.

" You been here all year , I've never seen you around ."

" Nah , im new i moved from Jersey." he said.

" You know all your classes ?"

" Nah , not yet you should help me out." he smiled down at me .

i bit my lip and smiled , " ight ." he handed me his schedule & we had most classes together .

Chris POV

" Hey Chris " some random girl said to me , i nodded at her watching her ass as she walked pass.

I wasn't gonna frunt, her ass is big as hell , but not as big as yn's . speaking of her where is she i looked over to her locker & saw her talking to some nigga that I've never seen before .

She was smiling & flipping her hair which meant she was flirting , i was hella pissed but i couldnt let her know that .

I walked down the hall to the girl who just said hey to me & put my hand around her shoulders , i looked back to see yn looking at me with her face turning hella red. so i guess this is how its gonna be for a while .