6

As we pulled into the school I thought about what to do once practice was over, I wouldn't want to take him to the same place as last night. I parked my car and grabbed my bag from the back. "Where do you want to go after practice?" 

"Y-You don't have to take me somewhere." He grabbed his backpack.

"I know, but I want to."

"If you insist." He opened the door and bumped his head while trying to get out. 

"You alright?" 

"Yeah." He laughed, "I'm alright."

There is was again. That mesmerizing laugh that I needed to hear.  I smiled and ran to catch up to him as he walked onto the campus. "So.." I panted. "Are you wanting to go to another restaurant? We could grab something to eat and go somewhere... I'm sure some places have concession stands..."

"You really like food huh?" He subtly grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. 

Internally I was panicking, I really wanted to kiss him, hug him, show him some kind of affection but I decided to leave it be and enjoy it. "Ooh! Or bowling! You wanna go bowling?"

"Give me some more options." he smiled. 

"Axe throwing, roller skating, escape rooms, sight seeing, arcades-"

"An arcade sounds fun." 

Finally we made it to the door. "Guess we're going to an arcade then."

he nodded and opened the door with his spare hand, he held it as I walked through. 

"Thank ya m'darling." I bowed. 

"Shut up!" he laughed as his face turned bright pink. 

He grabbed my hand again and gave it a squeeze. 

"You're hand it war-"

"TSUKKIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!" A high-pitched voice bellowed. 

Beanpole dropped my hand immediately and had a distraught look on his face. "They didn't see anything, hell, I don't even know where they are." I said calmly. 

He sighed. 

"TSUKISHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Little Redhead and a lanky black haired boy came running around the corner in the hallway. 

"COACH SAYS WE HAVE A PRACTICE GAME AND WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!" The taller one skid until he stopped running. 

"Alright." 

"Can I watch?" I asked.

"You're on Nekoma right?" Redhead pointed at me.

"Yep."

He glared at me. "You blocked my spikes."

"And I'll do it again Redhead." I winked, "You really kept me on my toes though, you're pretty fast." 

His eyes lit up and he stared radiantly at the taller boy; the taller one blushed a little and turned away.

"Come on Tsukki lets go to your game then." I smiled. 

"Y-Yeah." He tried not to smile, "See you there... your highness." He turned to Red and the black haired boy. 

"I SAID STOP CALLING ME THAT, BITCH!" 

"KAGEYAMA WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Redhead yelled. 

"Bye king." Stringbean snickered and walked down the hall, dragging me along. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BOKUTO"S HAIR GELL SUPPLY! NEWS FLASH, THERES A LOT OF IT.

              I sat on the bleachers watching Karasuno play against Fukurodani. They were doing alright, Stringbean blocked some of Bokuto's spikes using the tips I gave him the night prior. I watched intensely, emerging myself in the game. The wing spikers were fine, not top-tier but good enough; The setter had pin point accuracy even Tooru Oikawa nor Kenma could match, impressive, but he can't carry the team. Only Tsukishima can do that. I felt my heart flutter as I watched him serve in his tight shorts. "Tsukishima!" The dark hair boy from before was the pin point setter I noticed before, he called out to Stringbean and set it to him. Beanpole fainted the ball, lightly sending it over. Impressive. I can't wait to see him after the game. They're on the second set and at 20-18 so I won't need to wait long.

          21-18 Fukurodani is in the lead.

          22-18

          22-19

          23-19

          24-19

          24-20

          25-20

Fukurodani unsurprisingly won, considering Karasuno hasn't beaten any of the Tokyo teams. "Tsukki~" I sang and followed him to the locker room. "I-Wha- You aren't supposed to be in here." he bashfully turned away and ripped his jersey off. I looked around to see where his teammates where changing, Beanpole and I where situated in the back so I doubt any one could see us behind the locker wall. I grabbed his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"I- Kuroo-" he blushed and frantically looked around. 

"No one can see." I whispered. 

"I- That doesn't matter." He said quietly. 

I dug my face into his neck and slid my hand into his shirt. "You played well today." 

"I-" he covered his mouth, "Why is your hand there?" he referenced my hand placed carefully on his torso.  

"I dunno, you want me to go?" 

He hesitated, "N-No." 

I breathed into his neck "Mhmmm" I paused, "I liked those spikes you did."

"I wouldn't call them spikes."

"They still scored points."

"I suppose, I don't really like putting full swing into my spikes." 

"It works well for you."

"I- Thanks."

"We should get to training." I sighed and slid my hand out from under his shirt, and kissed his neck repeatedly until I reached his cheek; I sadly, had to pull away. "shall we?" 

"We shall." he laughed and walked by my side out the locker room door.