25 - end

I woke up next to my golden haired darling. His glasses set on the table beside him, a slight glare from the sun catching them slightly. This bed was bigger, the room was bigger. I had finally moved out the apartment after high school, I had to. For him, for them.

"Babe?" A groggy voice called out.
"I'm right here baby," I reached over him and grabbed his glasses.
I kissed the top of his head, he was hungover from last night. It was our night off after all. I wasn't feeing too tired so I figured I should make him breakfast. I checked the clock. Shit, lunch.

I carefully got out of bed trying my best not to disturb him as he was already sound asleep again. I had some errands to run so I quickly whipped up an omelette and left it in the fridge with a note. Along with that I set aside ibuprofen and a cold glass of water.

Yumeko rubbed against my ankle and ran over to the  other bedroom down the hall. While getting dressed I watched Kei protectively, even though I knew he would be fine without me for an hour or two. I just hated leaving him.

I had moved to Karasuno to be with him and his family, it was slower paced than Tokyo. But refreshing. I quietly shut the front door and snuck out of the house trying my best not to wake him. My little black car was now replaced with a slightly larger... black car. I sighed and sat down in the front seat. Things seemed so distant from high school now. I work for the sports division in Japan, mostly promotional stuff.

My phone began ringing, was he awake? No it was Bokuto. God its seemed like forever.

"Hey man,"
"Hey Bokuto, I've missed you,"
I started the engine.
"I've been wondering what you've been up to? You know with Beanpole and all?"
"Totally wasted last night," I grinned.
"AND YOU DIDNT INVITE ME?!"
I laughed and drove out of the driveway.
"Where you headed?"
"Not far, I have to stop at the store and pick up the kids from Tsukki's moms,"
"Forgot about them,"
"How could you forget?!" I laughed, "you're their godfather, Bokuto!"
I could feel him grinning, "you know I can't forget those little shits, I love them,"
It was quiet for a moment, we only lived a few streets down so I knew I didn't have much more time with him. "We should hang out sometime, its been what? A year now?"
He cackled, "bring your little punks with you I wanna teach them how to be a badass,"
"They're already learning from me," I grinned.
"Obviously not,"
I laughed and then sighed. "I better let you go, I can see them booking it down the sidewalk,"
"See ya!"

A small black haired boy ran up next to my slowed car. They'd stayed at their grandmas for the night and were eager to come back home. A younger blonde girl came chasing after him. I stopped the car and rolled the window down.
"Do I know you?"
"Of course you do daddy! Let me in!" The boy opened the door and helped his sister in.
"I have to talk to grandma for a second okay?" I got out of the car and saw the same petite brunette women I'd seen years ago, just older now. I hugged her.

"Were they good?"
"They always are," she smiled and handed me their bag,"
"How's Kei?"
"Blacked out,"
She giggled, "I'm glad you're here for him, Tetsurou,"

The kids giggling in the car made me smile. I wasn't alone anymore.
I wasn't alone in my small Tokyo apartment.
I was in Karasuno with my family.
My husband.
My kids.

This is where I belong.

THANKS FOR READING TO THE END!! The story took me 2 years bro what 😰 anyways IF YOU LIKED SAY IT! MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER TWO STORIES THAT IVE STARTED!! Bokuaka and Ushiten!!!! Just as cute 🥵 and make sure to follow me, vote, and add to your lists to you're updated whenever I add a new chapter!!!