23

Eventually, I gave in. I always do. After a long night of passion and distractions we were both exhausted by the end of it. He fell asleep naked in my arms as I clutched him for body heat.

Waking up from that was a dream. I woke up to him still sleeping pushed up against me. A sweet scent wafted through the air, it was him. I tried my best not to wake him but I didn't do too well. Carefully slipping my arm out from under him and trying to climb off the creaky bed resulted in him groggily rubbing his eyes. "Kuroo?"
"Morning beautiful," I flashed a smile, "I was just about to make you some breakfast,"
"I'm gonna shower," he said quietly. He glanced up at me, I had slipped boxers on afterwards last night but he immediately fell asleep. He wouldn't take his eyes off me. He crawled to the end of the bed and reached his hand out to me. I knelt down and he put his hand to my face.
"Thank you," he blushed, "for last night,"
"Anytime," I smirked and he playfully pushed me away.
He suddenly turned serious, "are you ready for today?"
"Honestly, I don't even know what we're doing today I'm just along for the ride,"
He looked away with a pained look in his eyes. "I'm sorry in advance,"
Puzzled, all I could respond with was "whatever happens I love you,"
He smiled.

But I knew that smile was fake.

Our entire interaction really made me ponder whether or not I should be suspicious of the whole ordeal. Although I was positive I loved him more than I had ever loved anyone before I didn't know what I was getting myself into; what I did know however, is that I would move mountains just to see him smile.

I made some eggs on top of toast and left Tsukki a plate, awaiting for him to get out of the shower so I could take one while he ate. He came out of the bathroom half dressed with his golden wet hair now browned was scraggly in his face, a towel slung over his shoulder. I couldn't resist it. He looked so sexy. When he got to me I suddenly wrapped my hands around his waist and laid my face in his neck. I gently marked his neck and kissed it afterwards.

"You're so hot,"
"Breakfast smells good," he commented shakily.
I slowly backed away but he snatched my hand and gripped it tightly, "I'm gonna go shower. I won't be too long," I squeezed his hand.

The hot water hit my face, a sense of relief washed over me. My body has been achy after last night, the hot water felt so nice. I turned the heat to scalding hot, I didn't care. Pressing my hands against the wall I sighed and stayed there with the scorching water beat on my back.

I walked out of the bathroom with no shirt and a towel slung on my head.
"For once your hair is down," Stringbean smiled, after getting a good look at me his smile turned to confused panic, "you're red everywhere,"
"I turned the water all the way up,"
"What, why?!"

I smirked this was my chance to tease him, "I was achy after going so hard on you last night,"

His eyes widened and his face flushed, "Kuroo!" He turned away.

"Was breakfast good?"
"The best," he turned his head back to look at me.
"Ill get dressed and we can get going,"
He stopped smiling and bit his lower lip.

I threw on black sweats and a red shirt.
"Ready?"
He nodded, "I suppose,"
"I gotta call Bokuto in the car for a minute while we're driving,"
He pet the cat who had seemed to appear out of nowhere, "alright,"
We left suddenly, peering into the apartment I knew when we came back it would seem... different somehow.

GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER ORIGINAL STORY WITH ORIGINAL CHARACTERS!!! CHAPTER ONE IS OUT NOW!!!

i don't wanna be okay without you- is a story following senior Ari who has everything, or so it appears... when he meets rebel Ethan Ramirez his world flips upside down and he has to learn that love isn't always a good thing.