15

He glanced over at me. I wrapped my arms around him from behind nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck. He grabbed onto my hand. The world falls away. Its only us now. Me and Tsukishima. I can feel his every breath, his every movement.

I pick my head up and rest it on his shoulder to look up at the stars. "What happens when I leave?" He asked quietly. I guess I never thought about it yet, its only been two days. Two days... God it feels so much longer, like a lifetime of happy moments where nothing ever goes wrong. His question snaps me back into cold, harsh reality.

When he leaves

I'll be alone again.

We haven't even made this exclusive yet. I mean we had sex once, and made out a lot... and I told him I loved him. Thats what couples do right? Is he only using me to pass the time? Whats going to happen to what we have? This is special right? I've never felt like this about anyone. This is it...

Right?

"Kuroo?"
"Don't ask me that right now," I sighed, it sounded a bit meaner than I intended it to. "I don't have a license yet but-"
"Tsukki,"
"I really want to keep seeing you after this,"
"Tsukki,"
"I mean.. we can make that work right?"
I couldn't stop his panic so I turned him around and kissed him. He fell into it. Once I pulled away I sighed. "We can worry about that later, right now let's enjoy this,"
He nodded.

We sat in silence for a long time. Eventually, he fell asleep on my shoulder so I gently sat down on a nearby bench so he could be a bit more comfortable. He slowly blinked his eyes open and pushed his glasses up.
"Ready to go home?" I asked him.
"Yeah," he yawned.

He stayed close to me, he kept my arm wrapped around his torso and leaned his head on my shoulder as we walked. Once we got home he stopped at the door and kissed my cheek. I pulled out my phone to check the time. "Its only 11:00?!" He exclaimed.
"I guess so," I laughed a little. We walked inside, he yawned and headed for the bedroom.

As I followed him he unzipped the jacket I gave him and put it on the rack, then he climbed into bed. I laughed to myself and carefully snuggled up next to him under the covers.

We fell asleep with our legs intertwined, my arm over him and the other one under his neck. He was snuggled into my chest, his arms kept close to his. "Goodnight, Beanpole,"
He giggled a bit at the nickname, "Goodnight, Rooster head,"
I smiled and drifted off to sleep.