3

He stared out the window, I heard his stomach grumble. "You wanna go in?" I repeated.
"Y-Yeah." He nodded awkwardly. I unlocked the car and climbed out. He met me at his side of the car and we walked in together. It was getting late now, a light breeze flew through the air gently brushing against our bodies. "Its kinda chilly." I observed, sliding my hands into my red Nekoma jacket. I courteously opened the door for him and bowed as he walked though. I couldn't help but laugh at his snootiness. "What?!" He snapped his head back to look at me. 

"Nothing your highness." 

"God you're starting to sound like me when I talk to Kageyama."

"Is that a good thing?" We walked though the entrance.

"Not really."

"Then I'll call you princess instead."

"W-What?!" His face turned bright red and a woman at a table turned around to stare at us. I winked at him and put my arm around his shoulder and whispered into his ear seductively, "We better go sit down, people are watching..." I paused wondering if this was too much but I said it anyway, "Princess." And with that I took my arm from around his shoulder and sat down, leaving him dumbfounded and extremely red. "W-What the hell Kuroo!" he rushed and sat down across from me. 

"I gave the audience a show." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and pushed up his glasses. In that moment I wanted nothing more than to feel his lips on mine. I knew it was too early, I needed to suppress my inner urges and get over it. He wasn't into me. He'll be gone in a week or two. I still couldn't get over it though, no matter how hard I tried. "Kuroo." 

"Yes?"
"Were you trying to be seductive just now?" 

"Depends. Did it work?"
He laughed, "You wish."

I did wish that. I wished that it worked with all my heart. 

"Got nothing to say?" He taunted.

"Its a strange feeling, not having anything to say." I played into his flirty banter. 

He laughed a little. I could feel my heart racing. "There's a first time for everything, huh?"

I stared into his hazely-green eyes, they truly were mesmerizing. After a moment he stopped talking and stared back at me, longingly. In a way it was a nice stare, I assumed he was lost in his own beautiful thoughts and that's why he wasn't saying anything. I'd like to think that was true anyway. 

"do you guys know what you want?" A waiter asked, interrupting our moment. 

"Yes, I'd like the shrimp tempura with green tea."  Beanpole exclaimed, surprised at the waiters sudden appearance.

"And I'd like uh-" I did a quick scan of the menu. "Ramen please, with melon soda."

"is that all?" the waiter asked. 

"I think so." I placed my arm around the top of the chair next to me.

"coming right up!"

Beanpole sighed and leaned his head back. What a strong jaw line he has. I love everything about him. Everything. "Be-Tsukishima."

He opened his eyes lazily. "Yes?" 

"What're you thinking about right now?."

He paused to think about it. "Nothing much, I'm tired and hungry." his stomach growled viscously. 

"Interesting. My mind is racing right now."

"Why's that?" he inquired.

"New people are interesting." 

He didn't say anything. I could tell how flushed he was.

"So why'd you take me here?" he finally spoke.

"I come here a lot, I thought you'd enjoy it." I paused to admire his eyes again, he was completely focused on me and what I had to say. "Do you like it here?" 

"Yeah, I enjoy quiet places. This place has a very serene atmosphere."

"your team doesn't seem very calm." I laughed a little.

"They're complete crackheads, at least some of them anyway."

"Which ones?" 

"Hinata, the king, definitely Tanaka..." He sighed. "I hate all of them. There's another one named Nishinoya, his only personality trait is being hyperactive." He pushed up his glasses again.

"Do you really hate them?" 

"I mean... no, I just... mildly dislike them."
"I guess your sour personality just adds to it, huh?" I slumped my head into my hand. 

"I suppose so."

The waiter walked over to our table, skillfully holding both of our plates in his hands. "I'll be back with your drinks in a moment."

I nodded. "Thanks." 

I grabbed a fork from the table and dug in. "Is it good?" I asked him.

"Very." He took another bite. "Yours?" 

I stared at him. "Absolutely perfect."

**ANOTHER TIME SKIP! THIS TIME BROUGHT TO YOU BY BAKA. YES JUST BAKA.**

"Man I'm stuffed." I glared menacingly at my empty plate.

"You have a variety of scary faces." He sighed drowsily. "I'm finished too."

I wrote a check under my name and credit, I placed it on the table and rose from my chair. "Lets go then."

"Alright." I watched him slowly rise, he appeared so short while sitting but giant when he stood up. He yawned and started walking. "Tsukishima! Wait up!" I ran out the door to catch up to him. He was already standing by my car. "Jesus, how are you so fast." 

"Not sure." He climbed into the small car and I did the same. 

I pulled out of the parking lot. When I looked over to Stringbean he had his head leaned back onto the seat. Was he sleeping already? I heard him snore quietly. 

"Holy shit." My face felt like a burner. Why was he so adorable... I couldn't focus on driving.

"Hey Kuroo." Beanpole muttered.

"Yes?" 

"I'm usually not this impulsive, but I like you so far. Just call me Tsukki."