8

He fiddled with the radio dial and turned on another Christmas song. "I love Christmas." he said gleefully. 

"Me too, though my parents just send me things through mail so the overall energy and decorations are what make it amazing for me."  

"Maybe I'll come down around Christmas then." He smiled and leaned back into his chair. 

"Just stay all year round." I laughed.

"If only." He leaned over and rested his head on my shoulder. I pulled into the arcade and parked. "Can we just sit here for a second?" he asked. 

"We'll do whatever you want." I smiled.

He looked up at me. There it was again... that feeling. My heart raced and my stomach fluttered. "You look like a cute little puppy dog when you look up at me like that." I laughed and leaned my head into the headrest. 

"Not a cat?"

"No, a dog."

"Alright," he giggled, "lets head in." he picked his head up and unbuckled the seatbelt. I did the same and stepped out of the car. "This will be fun." he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Getting brave, huh?" 

"I guess you could call it that. I just get a warm feeling when I'm touching you." He said, shamelessly. My face felt as if someone lit it a blaze. I turned to look at him and kissed his cheek as a response to the cheesy, but effective line. He turned to me, kissed me gently and squeezed my hand. "I love you." I whispered.

"This soon?" he laughed a bit, "I... I think I love you too." he smiled. We arrived at the door, I courteously opened it for him and bowed as he walked through. "My king." I said in a British accent.  "Thank you good sir." he used his shirt as a dress and curtseyed. I walked through after him and grabbed his hand again. "hmm, what should we do first, Kuroo?" 

"Whatever you want."

"You've been saying that all night. You pick something." 

"Alright, what about that?" I pointed at laser tag.

"Perfect." He smiled and led me over to the entrance. 

** TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE THINGS INTERESTING** 

After about 2 hours of gameplay and some PDA we decided to head out. As we walked back to the car I looked up at the stars. "Hey," I squeezed his hand, "I have one more surprise for you." 

"Alright. Surprise me." 

"It's not here." I laughed and he shoved me with his shoulder a little. 

We hopped back into my small car and I drove a little out of town. 

Out of the blue, Beanpole decided to say, "People usually get murdered like this." 

"WHAT!?" I wheezed, "I'M NOT GONNA-" he reached over and touched my hand. "I know you wouldn't." 

"You're becoming ominous." 

"Do you like that?" 

"I like anything you are." I smiled and pulled into a narrow dirt road. I parked in a small opening and got out. Stringbean followed as I led him to a cliffside. 

"You sure you aren't gonna-" 

"No." I laughed and grabbed his hand, "sit down." We sat down next to each other, he quickly placed his head on my shoulder. 

"Look up."

He gazed up into the sky, full of stars. "Its amazing." he whispered. 

"Glad you like it." I caressed the top of his hand with my thumb. 

We sat in a peaceful silence for a while, just cuddling. 

"Kuroo." he whispered, "look."

I searched the sky above me to find a shooting star.

"What do you wish for?" he asked.

"I wish for this relationship to last forever."

"That's a great wish." he leaned over and kissed me gently. I leaned back in and kissed him again, but this time with more force. We continued until eventually our tongues we're dancing together. I pinned him to the ground and slid a hand up his shirt, feeling every beautiful feature. He pulled away for a moment. "Kuroo." he wrapped his arms around my neck. "Lets go back to your place to continue."