9

"w-what?!" I asked, flabbergasted. 

"Let's continue this... at your place." Beanpole mumbled the last part but I knew what he said.

I picked him up bridal style. "K-Kuroo!? What the hell are you-"

I kissed him before he made me put him down and that seemed to shut him up. I put him down by the car door and we both got in silently, knowing what was about to happen.

"you um... think you're ready to escalate things?" he asked while I turned my keys, "I mean... we probably won't go all the way... maybe like three quarters." 

I laughed a little. "Alright, three quarters it is then."

"I'm a vi-"

The car started and I couldn't hear him.

"You're a what?" I asked.

He mumbled something.

"What?"

"virngfd" he murmered.

"Speak up."  

"A virgin."

"Me too." I said blatantly. 

"Someone as good looking as you... is a virgin?!" he was shocked.

I pulled out of the wooded area, "I don't know if good looking is the right word... sexy? no... Oh! Devilishly handsome." I smirked.

"Whatever." He laughed. 

"Christmas music?" I asked, pointing at the stereo knob.

"Play whatever you want to play," he smiled, "I'm going to take a nap, I have a feeling I'm going to need the energy." He rested his head on the seatbelt and I kept the stereo off. The silence was nice. Really nice. I stopped at a couple gas stations, grabbed some things and filled up the gas tanks. I was almost midnight so I'm glad we had a free day tomorrow. 

After about an hour of driving I pulled into my apartment building. 

"Tsukki." I gently shook him, his eyelids flickered like a butterfly. "We're here."

He unbuckled and got out of the car. He walked over to me and leaned his shoulder on my head as we walked, our hands intertwined. It was only a matter of seconds before our relationship became semi-serious. As soon as my hand touched the doorknob Stringbean began kissing me. 

(AUTHORS NOTE HERE THINGS WON'T GET SUPER SMUTTY BUT WILL ESCALATE... IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!)

Things go fast. One minute I'm struggling to open the door while giving into my desire the next I'm down to my boxers along with my lovely, golden haired lover. It wasn't as awkward as I expected actually. I had him pressed up against my bed while marking his neck. It felt nice actually. He would occasionally let out a whimper or whisper my name, which I thought was adorable, but Stringbean was embarrassed, I could tell.  At times he would wrap his arms around my back as I marked his body. I moved from his neck, to his torso, and then his thighs. "Kuroo..." he whispered. 

I looked up at him and inched forwards to kiss him, slipping in my tongue. With each passing moment I became more and more passionate about him. My heart is pounding and I hope it never stops.  His arms were wrapped tightly around me, keeping me in our kissing position. My knee was in-between his legs, and my elbows were propping me up and keeping me from falling onto my seemingly delicate lover. "I love you." I whispered as I pulled away. 

"I-" he stopped, "I think I love you too, Kuroo."

I smiled at how stubborn he was. I guess some cases really are love at first sight. I never believed in it until now. Every time I touch him I get this warm, addictive feeling in my chest. I love it. I decided to go above and beyond with everything for him. I want to be the best boyfriend I can be, because I never want him to leave me in my harsh, loveless reality. 

"After this I can run you a warm bath if you want." I offered.

"That'd be nice," he smiled, "and lets watch a movie too, I want to cuddle with you." he kissed my cheek.

"Sounds good." I smiled. 

As I ran my hands over his slim, beautiful body he sat up. I looked up in confusion. "sit down Kuroo, I have an idea."

I sat up and he climbed to sit on top of me. "I like this position too." he began kissing me passionately. He pulled away and I buried my face in his chest. 

"I'm gonna have so many hickeys tomorrow."

"Yeah but we don't have to go to volleyball." I said.

"The team probably make fun of me if they saw these..."

"Why?"

"Well... they're all straight and I'm obviously not."

"You're perfect." I kissed his cheek.

"To you."

"They aren't all straight, that short redhead and the lanky dark haired kid... I think you called him king."
He began giggling, "I'm so mean to him." another small giggle escaped. "They probably like each other though." 

"And your captain?"

"He and Suga have probably been hooking up behind our backs." he laughed again.

"See? You have nothing to be ashamed of, you're a teenager having fun and there's nothing wrong with that."

"I guess."

We both smiled at each other. "I'll go run your bath now if you'd like."