18

The practice was long but easy. Tsukki and I got in a lot of good blocks and managed to spike a few. It got Hinata and Bokuto got really heated when we did so just to tease them I did a few spikes, which is rare for me.

Kageyama was unbelievable, honestly. His sets were so accurate Hinata could be anywhere on the court and he'd get it to him. It was mesmerizing to watch. The dynamic duo, as my coach called them.

After about an hour of practice I could tell Tsukki was tired. Once I made sure no one was looking I glanced over at him. "What?" He asked.
I laughed and slipped my hand onto the small of his back. He looked up at me with an expression I can only describe as pure lust. I made sure nobody was looking when I whispered, "you wanna get out of here?"
"Locker rooms fine,"
I was absolutely shocked.
"When they leave of course, which should be soon..." he commented. "Would it be okay?"
"Theres no cameras, at least I don't think there are,"

What is happening? Is he being serious?

"Wait you're serious?"
He nodded.
"Hey Bokuto, we're gonna head out but Tsukki left his jacket in the locker room so I'm gonna take him in there,"
"My jacket is over there, dumbass!" He yelled in a whispery voice.
I snatched it up before they noticed and led Beanpole into the locker room.
"You sure about this?" I closed the door behind me.
"I've been waiting all day," he grabbed me by the shirt collar and pulled me into a hot kiss. God, this was so amazing. I kissed him back and pinned him against the locker.
"You must really have been waiting for this huh?"
He stared up at me with tiger-like eyes and nodded slightly before pulling me in again. I slid my hands up his jersey and felt around this familiar body. I've seen him, touched him so many times but every time it was amazing. I had this unquenchable thirst for him that I needed to satisfy.
"You guys have been in there for a whi-" the door creaked open. Was it Bokuto? Please God be Bokuto. I pulled away, leaving a string of mixed saliva between him and I. I still had him pinned against the locker.

"You guys couldn't even make it to the car first?" He laughed and closed the door. It was Bokuto.

An instant feeling of relief washed over me. Tsukki rested his head on my shoulder and made sure I kept my hands on him. "Its just you,"
"No shit," he rolled his eyes, "you're lucky, imagine if it was Kageyama or Hinata,"
"Imagine what?" A quaint voice called.
My eyes went wide as Tsukki pushed me away from him. The redhead poked his head through the doorway, "what are you two doing in here?"
"I left something in here the other day," I lied, "we're just looking for it,"
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"I-it was embarrassing I guess," I stammered, "we should go,"
As I started walking out the door Bokuto put his hand on my shoulder, "you horndog," he whispered with a sly look on his face. I rolled my eyes and motioned for Beanpole to follow. They glanced at each other as he was walking out, it was sutble, but strange.

Once in the car I leaned back in my seat and sighed. "Do you think we should just tell people?" I looked over at him. His face went pale. "N-No!"
I reached over to grab his hand but he pulled away.
"We don't have to its o-"
"I don't know if I'll ever be ready,"
"You're strong," it hurt he didn't want anyone to know about our love, but I understood completely.
"Are you ready?" He peered at me through teary eyes.
"You're never ready," seeing him try not to cry was devastating. I sighed, "I shouldn't have even said anything,"
"No I get it, I'm just scared of what they'll think. I'm not here forever, you know,"

That scared me.

I needed him to stay.

I was speechless. Thats when I realized, he only had a few days left here. "We don't have time to be sad,"
I knew he understood. I turned the key and pulled out of the lot.
"You want anything to eat?"
"Not really,"
"You sure?"
He nodded.

It was quiet for a few minutes.

He finally mumbled my name.
"Yeah?" I said in a low tone.
"If I tell them, Kageyama will have something to hold over my head," he started, "but I'm not embarrassed or ashamed. You're so attractive and kind. Everyone loves you, which is why I was so surprised when you kissed me back," he paused, "no one likes me,"

"I love you,"

He said it without hesitation. It was strange, usually I said it first and it was an automatic response from him. Not this time.

"I love you too,"

He slid his hand over to mine and we sat there silently as I drove, one hand on the wheel. I knew he was waiting for me to say something but I couldn't form the right words to express myself to him.
"Do you really hate Kageyama that much?"
"I hate that he's better than me," he stopped, "and for the longest time I hated him because he had that little pipsqueak desperate to befriend him,"
"You were lonely?"
"I had Yamaguchi but he's a bore. You on the other hand,"
I pulled into my apartment lot.
Gently I reached over and kissed him.
"I'll be here for as long as you want me," I said quietly and kissed him again.
"Thank you," he whispered.

Anything for you.

Because of you I had a purpose.