Kitten Kisses? Kitten Kisses.

Kat's POV

I went running to my room and started crying. Why can't they trust me? I am old enough to do my own decisions. They need to understand that I do this for my own good. I started getting many phone calls. Probably from the boys. I check my phone and it was James.

"What do you want"

"Just telling you that you're losing money"

"You want me to date Harry ASAP, right?" I say

"Yes. I've seen you on the news with Harry. You need to spend more time with him so the Paparazzi can put attention to you guys. His fans will buy your albums and listen to you because you are his girlfriend."

"Fine I'll try to talk to him later. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Bye James"

"Bye Katrina"

It's Kat. He's such a bitch. He can't even say my celebrity name right. I hear footsteps. It's probably the guys. I need to apologize. I go to the hallway and I see Michael.

"Mikey where are the guys?" I ask him

"They went parting or something" He says

"Oh. I'm sorry for what happened earlier" I say

"It's ok you just had all the pressure on you"

"Thank You for understanding"

"No prob"

"Well I'm going to see a movie or something"

"Ok see you later"

I go to my room and I turn on the tv and put a movie. Halfway through I realized Michael was next to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Watching the movie"

"You could have told me"

"Surprise!!"

"Really"

"Yup"

He starts tickling me. I start laughing. I try to get away but he pinned me against the bed. We just stopped. The room was quiet all of the sudden. He leaned in close. Centimeters away from my face. I leaned in to fill the gap. We kissed. I thought he'll be kissing me roughly but he didn't. The kiss was gentle. My hands where around his neck. He was holding my waist. This might be getting more further than just a gentle kiss.

"What the heck!"

We stop and we turn around and we see an angry Ash.

"What are you trying to do Michael. Fuck her and then leave!"

"Ash stop. He didn't do anything it's me'' I say

"What?" Ash says a bit calmer

"We where fooling around and I kissed him"

"I - I don't know what to say."

"It's my fault I did that. I'm really stupid. I'm sorry."

Ash looks at me and then at Michael and he leaves. I look at Michael. I shouldn't have done that. I don't like him like that. Do I?

"You shouldn't have taken the blame" Michael says

"I had to. He'll be madder at you than me"

"Thank You" He says

"No prob, Michael's let's forget this kiss ok!"

"Ok. This didn't happen"

"Thank You Michael for understanding"

"I know. You caught up with the moment"

"Well yeah I guess you should go. I don't want the rest of the boys to find out"