Tours and More Haters

Kat's POV

After I show them there rooms and give them a tour of the mansion. Michael tells me if I can help him unpack."So Michael do you think I should get a pizza bar in here"."Wait in the Mansion". " Well yeah since you guys are going to stay here I want to make you guys confortable and happy"."Kat I know what would make Luke really happy". "What Mike? " "If you are willing to have a sexual relationship than yeah he would be so happy". "NO" I start blussing really bad. "Why not are you embarrassed , you know that you will enjoy that and so will Luke" ''Michael I won't do that "I say. "Are you sure I know you guys will be screaming each other's names" "What the fuck Mike" I say madly.The whole time we were quiet and when we finished I just left him alone.

Michael's POV

The whole time was quiet. I can't believe I said that after we finished unpacking my stuff she left running somewhere I wonder where. "Mr. Clifford Lunch is Ready" Steven says. I go to the Dinning Room and everyone is there except Kat. "Hey Ash wheres Kat?" "I thought she was with you" "she was with me, but then she left running away after helping me unpack my things".The guys looked worried especially Luke. I can't believe he actually has a crush on her. It makes me want to tease him when he is by her and make him embarrassed but I also want to beat him up.

Ashton's POV

I remembered Kat said in the tour around the mansion she made. She said that in her garden there's this place she goes when she wants to be alone. I remembered that when we where in 8th grade she would go to the far end of the park where no person will pass or go to. I get up and I go outside the garden to look for her. I found her sitting in a bench by a duckpond giving the ducks pieces of bread."What are you doing Ash" "Looking for you why are you here all alone" .

She looked at me and hugged me."I don't know why you didn't want me to meet them (rest of 5sos) they're so nice to me and you're so lucky that you have people that actually care about and are your friends some of my friends. Fans hate me because I dated Niall Horan but some people in the airport were nice to me because I was friends with Ashton aka you. People always sended hate to me. I couldn't even meet the rest of One Direction because Paul said I could ruin their reputation. That's the reason why I had to break up with Niall. Everyone thinks because of the distance but no". She looks like she is going to cry I didn't know what to say. She never told me about the situation with her fans hating her. She should have told me I care about her and I promised her that I would protect her. I give her a hug and she gave me a kiss in the cheek.