Indoor Pools and Bikinis

Ashton's POV

I take Kat inside to eat lunch when she was done eating she said she was going to the indoor pool. In a few minutes."Hey Kat can I join you" Luke says "Sure so you can save me if I drown" Kat says teasing him.They both leave."Hey guys do you think that Kat likes Luke." "I don't think so? Why? Did she told you Ash?" Michael says angrily "Why are you jealous of Luke" Calum says teasingly "She didn't tell me who she likes and maybe she does like Luke didn't you hear her that she is going swimming which means she is going to wear a bikini and she said that if she drowns she wants Luke to save her LIFE."I said trying to tease Michael. "Hey I bet she looks Hot in a Bikini. Luke is so lucky they are probably going to Make Out right now"Calum says laughing. Michael looks mad and he goes running away. "Where are you going" "I'm going to make sure there not making out " Michael says.

Michael's POV

I can't believe that she wants Luke to save her when she drowns or something. Well Kat is Cute I have to admit but I don't want anyone to know especially her and Luke. When I go to the pool I see them together sitting next to each other in the ground with their feet on the water. Ashton was right Kat was wearing a bikini. It was a purple stripped bikini. She looks cute. She stands up and saw me there"Hey Mike". I was speechless I didn't know what to say or do. She came up to me and grabbed my hand. She was taking me somewhere and then we stopped walking by the end of the pool."Mikey I want to say something important to you" . "What is it Kat?"." I'm sorry but I have to do this". She then pushes me into the pool and she started laughing really hard and Luke was laughing as well. I went by her still inside the pool and I grab her leg and pulled it so she can fall inside the pool.

Luke's POV

I dared Kat to push whoever walked in the room inside the pool. Then Michael walked in and Kat saw him and she got up and pushed him inside the pool. I was dying laughing and I guess Mike found out and he grabbed Kat's leg and pulled her inside the pool. She had this shocked face. She got mad and started splashing Mikey. After all the splashing Kat said something while laughing "I am very lucky to have you guys in my life"