Flashbacks and Broken Hearts

Flashback

"Ash will you protect me and actually stay with me I mean as friends you know I just want to know that you won't leave me forever".

"Kat I love you even if you don't have the same feelings for me I would always be there for you to protect you from the people that hurt you".

Ashton said this because of what happened earlier to day.

Another Flashback

I was going to Mikey's house I open the door I wonder why is the front door is opened I walk to Michael's room and I open the door .I can't believe my eyes. Michael the love of my life was making out with one of my bffs Blythe. "Michael what are you doing with my best friend " I say angry. I go up to Blythe and slapped her Michael grabs my hand and twisted my hand and my bones hurt."Are you going to cry Kat if you're go away so I can make out with a sexy girl that will expose her body to satisfy me in whatever way"."I can't believe you any more you know what it's over".

I run away from there and in a part of the park that nobody hangs out anymore, I sit down in a bench getting lost in my thoughts "If what we had was real how can you be fine, cause I'm not fine at all". I can't believe how much I loved you but you didn't care about our relationship and you just went and had relationships with other people even my bff."What's wrong Kat , I have been screaming your name for 5 minutes". "What". I look up and I see a beautiful face. It's Ashton. "Oh hey Ash". "What are you thinking about". "Nothing Why". "Well you are in the place were you go when you when your sad or depressed". He looks like he would do anything to make me smile. I smiled for a bit and he smiled at me."So kat what's wrong any problems with your relationship"."Not really......... well I just broke up with Mike"."Wait you broke up with him why"."Well because he was cheating on me with my best friend Blythe and I don't want to see them anymore he just broke my heart into millions of pieces and he doesn't care cause he could have cjase me down but no". Ashton looked speechless he didn't expect this from a relationship that lasted a long time. "Well I know what to do"."What are you doing Ash?".

He grabs my hand to take me somewhere."Ash you are hurting my hand"."How am I hurting you Kat?" "Well my hand hurts because......."."Because why did Michael hurt you do I need to beat him up". "Um yes he kinda hurted my hand but don't worry about it and I don't want you to beat him up I also care about you and I don't want someone to hurt you"."So you care about me". He looks happy that I care about him."Don't worry you are my bff and I don't want to lose you."

End of Flashback