Tears and Crying

Kat's POV

I go to the my car crying. I can't do this I finally found happiness and someone has to destroy it. I go inside my car and while driving I try to wipe away the tear stains. The best thing to do is not to tell anyone about this especially Luke. He started to show me that he likes me and I don't want to tell him this. I park my car and go running inside the mansion. I open the door and run upstairs to my room and I cry myself to sleep.

Michael's POV

I was watching TV and I go to the kitchen to get popcorn and I see Kat running upstairs crying. The first thing I do is go to Luke.

"LUKE WHAT DID YOU DO TO KAT!!!"

"I didn't do anything!!!"

"Yes you fucking did. You promised Ash to not break her heart and that's what you did"

"I don't even know what you're talking about"

"Yes you do know. Kat came crying and she went running to her room"

"I didn't see her all day today"

I just leave I can't believe he did that. I angrily go away and Ash finds me.

"What's wrong Michael"

"Fucking Luke broke her heart and he says that he didn't see her all day he is a fucking liar"

"You know he is telling the truth. Kat in the morning left quickly because she was doing some business thing with Modest Management! "

"What so Luke was not lying"

"I guess he's not is probably just a business thing don't worry about it"

I still don't know what to expect. I go upstairs to ask Kat and I open her bedroom's door and she is sound asleep. I go to see her and she has tear stains on her face. She keeps saying something in her sleep about not doing something and that's wrong. I think something is seriously wrong with her. I sit in her bed seeing het sleep. She wakes up screaming. And she sees me next to her. She has an embarrassed and mad face.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to ask you why you came crying"

"Oh that"

"What's wrong Kat?"

"Is business things but I'm ok"

"Oh ok"

"Michael where you here the whole time?"

"Yes"

"I feel so embarrassed right now"

"Don't worry I wont tell anyone"

"Ok"

"And you look cute when you're sleeping Kat. Like a baby angel"

She blushes and I give her a quick kiss and leave running