Loser, Lameass, Wannabe

A/N

Please comment and vote
I'll probably be updating this story more. The rest of the stories are on hold for the moment. If you want to tell me something feel free to do so. Tell me how I can improve my writing. My Stories will probably have spelling mistakes. But it's because I'm writing in my Ipad and it autocorrects the words, so yeah.

Do you think Ash will hate Mikey?

Kat's POV

Next Morning

Beautiful morning today. The sun is shining. I have a meeting with modestand an interview today. My morning is going all right. I go downstairs to get breakfast. I see Ashton but he won't talk to me. He's probably still mad at me.

"Ash please. Talk to me"

He doesn't answer. Well this day won't be alright. My best friend is mad at me. And probably more shitty things will happen today.

"Fine. Don't talk to me."

I leave the kitchen. I go upstairs to grab my purse. I then go running downstairs to the front door. I go running to my car. I just realized I'm late for my meeting.

Later in the Meeting

"Katrina your late"

"Sorry. Umm traffic outside and umm fans!" I say making a lame excuse

"Sure. Anyway we called you because we need you to start dating Harry by the next 2 weeks or you will be um not famous"

"I'm working on it." I say

"Sure and I'll talk to Harry, you two can make a duet write and sing a song together like what we made him do with Meghan Trainer"

"Sure. Does James know about this?

"Yes, he told us the idea and we decided we should do it"

"Oh ok, is that all"

"Yes. You may leave"

I leave the office. I go to the studio where the interview will take place. I go get my hair and make up done. I get my red dress on. Typical. Of course red for hearts and love. Since they gave me this dress to wear it gives me a hint of what they're going to ask me.

Interview

*Remember this interview.
You need to remember it for the future *hint hint
You'll find out about REAL I mean FAKE Kat. Yeah,

I wait for the interviewer calls my name.

"And we have a beautiful lady today. Let's give it up for Kat Cross!"

I walk inside the set. I wave at the camera and take a seat in the couch. The lying fest begins.

"Hello dear how are you?"

"Good, how about you?" I say in a friendly manner

"Good. So let's get to business."

"Why where you with Harry. In his HOTEL ROOM"

~crowd ohh's and aww's

"Oh that well you see he offered me to go to his hotel room and meet one direction." I say

"Didn't you date Niall Horan. How come you didn't meet One Direction. How come Hazza invited you to his hotel room."

"Yes, I dated Niall but you know distance and time. So I really didn't meet One Direction. And Harry invited me to his Hotel Room to meet 1D. Nothing else." I saw with a fake smile

"Did you want the nothing else to happen"

"Um no, not really. You see he is cute and all. But I just meet him and I really don't do that just because." I say

"Sure, everyone wants to take your place right now if I were you I would have done it a long time ago."

I fake smile and laugh

"Is it true that you are currently dating Ashton "

"No" I say coldly

"Wow. I thought you will say that in a nicer tone."

"Sorry. I j-just had an argument with him" I say sadly

"Does it involve Hazza is he jealous?"

"Ash jealous. I don't know what to believe. He was mad at me for another reason but I shouldn't say that's just a private thing"

"Sure it is. Anyway if you would have to choose Hazza or Lukey to date who would you date"

"Um Harry?" I say

"Of course. Anyway one last question. Will you make anymore music?"

"Of course, and you'll be the first one to know" I say

End of Interview

I get out of the set. I go to my car and go to a bar. I lied to the world. I wouldn't date Harry, I don't love him it's Luke. I reach the bar. I go to the counter and get a drink. (Alchohol duh) I get more and more. I don't know what am I doing. Am I doing this for attention. I'm getting pretty wasted. Is it because of Ashton mad at me, or of me being forced to date Hazza. I get more drinks. Harry calls me.

"H-hhello"

"Kat what's wrong?"

"N-nnothing jus hangin out here"

"Where are you? I'm going to pick you up"

"In a club by ****** street"

"Ok I'm going to pick you up"

"S-ssure don't tak loong"

*Harry came at 7 p.m and you both left at 11 p.m because you didn't want to leave.

"Harry ddid I t-ttell yo that you aree cuute"

"Not really"

"Well you are" I say

He takes me to the hotel room. He gives me some pills and water.

"Here"

I drink the pills.

"Thank you. My head hurts so much" I try to say

"Yeah you could stop drinking"

"I should get going" I say

"No"

"Why?"

"Because.... just stay here for the night"

"Where would I sleep?"

"In my bed"