Dates and Mistakes

Kat's POV

I get my red dress on and my black heels. I apply a bit of make up on me. I go down stairs and he is wearing a black tuxedo. He looks cute. "Kat you look stunning " "You look handsome Luke." He blushes a little. Michael comes and looks at me. He looks upset. I really feel bad for him now. Luke grabs my hand and takes me outside. He opens the door to his car and I go inside. He goes around the car and he sits in the driver's seat. "Put this on" he says. He gives me a blindfold and I cover my eyes with it. We drive for a few minutes. He opens the car door for me and he takes me somewhere. "Take the blindfold off" he says. I take it out and we are in a park in the ground there's a blanket with food. A picnic. "Omg Luke I don't know what to say, this is amazing!" "Kat I wanted to make this special" he says in my ear. He grabs my hand and we both sit on the blanket. We both start eating the food and talking. "This has to be the best day of my life Luke" "I know, I'm happy that I shared it with you " I started to blush so bad. Luke holds my hand and he takes me in a walk around the park. We come back and I help him pick up the blanket.

After a few minutes

We enter the mansion laughing. Ashton and Michael were there probably waiting for us. Ashton grabs Luke and takes him in the kitchen and Michael grabs me and takes me upstairs into my room.

Ashton's POV

Luke why did you have to take her on a date? "Um because I like her" "What?" Does Luke actually like her? "Do you actually like her?". "Yup I have feelings for her." "Well if you do please, don't break her heart." "I promise Ashton I will protect her with my life." I really hope he isn't lying.

Luke's POV

I told Ashton what I really thought of Kat. I love her since I first met her. I hope she has the same feelings for me.

Calum's POV

Am I really the only one to notice who loves who!! Man, the guys except Ash of course, need to open their eyes and notice they actually like Kat. Ashton probably already knows they both like her. Ashton is like an over-protective brother that doesn't let her date anyone. My description of how Mike and Luke act if they're dating her.

Luke would be that cute boyfriend that brings her flowers and chocolate, he would text her how much he loves her and he would give her soft kisses.He would always be with her and he would be showing her off. If he sees a guy checking her out he would probably go up to them and go over to Kat and give her a kiss to show the guy that she is his. He would always be in a good mood when she's around.

Michael would be that type of boyfriend that wants to do anything sexual with her. He would text her everything he wants to do to her. He would costantly shove her in the wall and give rough kisses. He would also be an over-protective boyfriends and that beats the crap out off the people that look at her.He would probably make her play video games with him.

Wow. Life is hard. Did I just hear a loud noise from upstairs. What is going on? That's odd. Oh well it's none of my business. I'm just going to get something to eat.

Kat's POV

"Michael what do you want?" "What happened during your date with him?" Why is Michael asking me? He's been acting a bit weird when he's near me. "Why?" "Because I want to know if he treated you right." "Well he was really sweet. We went to have a picnic in the park. And we also took a walk around the park." I said. Why does he care about my relationship with Luke nothing is happening with us right now. "So Kat did Luke did anything in particular." He says leaning in closer to me. "Um no........ I mean, I don't know what you're talking about?" "Well I know, if you want I can show you" He says smirking at me. "Um I think I should leave......... like now" Before I could leave he shoves me into the wall and harshly kisses me. "M - Michael stop!" "Why, we are having a great time" he says still trying to kiss me. "Michael please not now". He stops kissing me. "I'm sorry, I don't know what got over me." "It's fine Michael but please don't say anything about this to anyone" "Ok" he than leaves me alone in my room. What did I do. Does he like me? I'm sooooo confused. Why did he kissed me.

Michael's POV

I don't know what got over me. I didn't even know what happened until Kat told me. I wonder if Kat liked the kiss. Does she like me? I started to wonder in my own thoughts but Calum came in. "I heard a loud noise up here what happened?" Calum clearly knows how I feel about Kat. "Um, I kissed her" "You did, What!" He said. "I didn't even know until she told me but don't tell anyone about this, if Kat knows I told you, she would kill me!". "It's ok, I just wanted to know what happened because I heard the noise all the way from the kitchen." "It's fine Cal, well I'm just going to be here playing video games" I say. Calum looks at me, then nods and leaves.