Your My Guest

Kat's POV

"No Hazza" I say

"Sleep in my bed. I'll sleep in the couch"

"But it's your room" I say

"And your my guest" he says

"I'll sleep at the couch end of discussion" I say

"No sleep in the bed"

"But where are you going. I don't want you to sleep at the couch"

"Don't worry I got this"

"Um ok."

*A few minutes later

I go to Harry's room. He's asleep. I don't want to wake him up. I go to the bed and lay down. I was falling asleep until Harry started hugging me. He's hugging me really tight. I think he forgot that I was here and thought he was hugging something else.

"H-harry" I say trying to breathe

He leaves me lose and opens his eyes and saw me. He looks confused.

"What are you doing here" he says

"Whisper my head hurts so bad" I say

"Oh yeah you were drunk and I picked you up" he whispers

"Yeah and you forgot I crashed your place" I whisper

"Sorry."

"It's ok Hazza. You don't need to apologize. " I say

"Thank You" I also say after a few minutes

"For what?" He says

"For being here for me. You haven't known me for that long but you had helped me so much recently"

"No problem mate"

He lays there looking at the ceiling. I stare at him. He's so peaceful. He looks like an angel that is so peaceful. He looks like he's in a different world. I wonder what he is thinking. I can't. I just can't break his heart. I'm so confused. Luke has a small crush on me. And I kinda like him. Michael proved me already that he also likes me. But Harry. I'm forced to date him and break him. I can't do that. I'm not the worlds #1 Heart Breaker. I should be able to date whoever I want. But my feelings are so tangled up like a piece of rope in a pile of ropes and wires.