Now or Never

Kat's POV

I can't fucking believe it. The whole world probably knows. This can't be real, how did they even captured that? I call Michael to come.

"Mikey come quick" I yell

He comes upstairs. And looks at me really confused. I point at the space next to me. He sits next to me.

''Michael, remember that time you kissed me in my room and then Ash saw that and got really angry."

"Yeah, why?"

I show give him my phone.

"Click the link" I say

He does and he sees it. It shows how he was on top off me kissing me. When I kissed back. And it includes when Ashton came really pissed.

"How did they get that Mikey?" I ask

"I don't know Kat" He responds

"I swear some fans are stalkers" I finally say

"They are not, they..... just want to know what is going on" he says

"Yeah......." I say

"This video will ruin our careers Mikey. More people are going to call me a slut. People will think there is more than friendship going on between me and Ash. And people will think that I'm either going out with you or using you as a fuck buddy"

"That won't happen, I swear" He says

"Don't promise something that you know will still happen, someone promised before. And that promise was never true." I say

"But that person isn't me. The guys will also help you with this"

"Okay, Mikey"

"Well I have to practice for the award show"

"Oh, see you later"

*************

Modest! Management called again. Jesus when will they leave me alone. In a few months I'm going to sign a different contract. Anyway I'm having a meeting with them. I kinda figured out that I don't have that crush on Luke anymore. I just think of him as a friend. Either way I still have to date Harry. I did signed a contract in which I shouldn't. I should really start going. I don't want them to be pissed.

*Skipping Time,

Lalalalalalalalalalalala
Ok now keep on reading.

I enter the meeting room. They talk about the usual price, merch, gigs, etc. They haven't talked about the Harry situation.

"Kat we told Harry about the celeb stunt"

"You did WHAT?" I say shocked

"He was fine with it"

"Are you sure?" I ask shyly

"Yes I'm sure, now you have to convince people that you are with Harry. We planned an ice cream date for you two. We need to show the media that the only thing that is real is you and Harry. "

"Why was Harry really fine with this?" I ask

"He wasn't convinced at first but we told him that more fans think "Larry Stylinson" is real. So you two have to do this, to be able to maintain your career"

"Okay" I whisper

*Skipping time again

Lalalalalalalalalalalala
Now keep on reading

I go to the hotel in which Harry is staying in. I wait outside for him. He comes downstairs. He has his shades and a fedora. I have flats and a colorful summer dress. I grabs my hand and we walk to a park.

This is the park in which we met. We walk around.

"Harry you know why I'm here right?" I ask

"Yeah" He responds

"Harry you don't have to do this" I say

"I have to. I have no choice. People already see me as a womanizer. "

"What are you saying?" I ask more confused than ever

"Modest said we have to date each other for months. We need to make people forget about that. They want me to make Larry Shippers lose hope. We also have to make fans forget about that video scandal"

"For months, Modest never told me that" I say

"Yes, well we have to get used to this. They will probably ask more of us. Don't trust Management ever. They make us do stuff we don't want. They just want to make more money" he says

We see an ice cream stand. We go and buy some icecream. I hear something flash. Harry finish paying for the food. I look around. I swear I heared a flash. This must be a good thing right? Now the Paparazzi will know I'm with Harry at the moment. I just hope this works.

A/N

Omg I'm fangirling. 500 reads. Omg. Almost half way to 1k. Omg. Thank you so much. The more support the better. Vote for my stories. Read them. A follow would be nice. Comment cause your amazayn.

Love You ~1DCALM