Sea Fuckers

Kat's POV

I hear more flashes. I see Harry turn around, the flashes stop for a moment but they continue blinding us. More people come out of nowhere. Can't we be in peace, ever? I hear screams and girls running to us. Harry takes a grip of my hand. People are asking us questions. Harry takes my hand and tries to get away from the crowd. We are in a sea made of out people, and we are swimming in it.

Ashton's POV

I turn on the tv. It's a boring day at the studio. Calum and Luke are writing some songs, Michael is nowhere to be found and I'm here bored as usual. I have nothing in my mind. I change the channel. WTF is this?

What the TV says

"This is John Johnson reporting we have some "Special Guests" making an interview" he says

"We are now showing our interview live"

"Hello this is Serena Star and we going to try and Interview two "Special guests"

I see the background behind her. They had to beep out a bunch of cursing and stuff. I guess they hate those two. I keep on looking at the tv. This reporter is frightening. She pushes people and curses at them so she can do her interview. The place gets a bunch of flashes. Is that here in L.A?

I keep on looking at the screen. I see Harry. Poor Harry, people mob him more than they mob us. I see him with a girl. The camera goes closer to the girl's face. The fuck, is that Kat? What are these fuckers doing to her?

"What the FUCK!!" I scream

Calum comes running to the room. Followed by Luke.

"Ashton just CURSED!" Luke says

"Stop fucking cursing!" Calum asks

''Why are you fucking cursing?" I say

"You just cursed!!" Luke says

"Shut up Luke" Michael says

"Where did you come from?" I ask

"Japan, I was watching anime in the corner" he says

Harry's POV

I knew it. People just want to really know who I'm "dating". My feelings for her are long gone.