New and Old Memories

Kat's POV

After a few days with the guys I got used to them. "Hey Mike" "Oh hey Kat what up" "Nothing much what about you" " Well since you asked. I'm in a bad mood right now" "What why, is it because of me, I said I was sorry when I pushed you into the pool" "No is about......" "About what Mike". I feel bad for him he won't tell me what's upsetting him. I go up to him and give him a friendly hug. "Do you feel better?" He whispered something but I didn't hear him. I saw Ash coming toward us. "What are you doing?"

Ash's POV

I go downstairs and I see Kat hugging Michael for a long time. "What are you doing?" I ask. I don't want someone to break Kat's heart especially another guy named Michael. "I was just hugging him Ash why is there something wrong with that?" "No." "Ok then, I'm leaving now" I wait for her to leave. "Mikey what are you trying to do?" "Nothing I just told her I'm feeling down and she gave me a hug to cheer me up." "Yeah sure." "You can ask her and she would say the same thing."

Calum's POV

Kat came in the living room and sat next to me looking mad. "What happened now Kat? " "Nothing only that old Ashton came back" "Old Ashton?" "Yup the one who is overprotective and doesn't let me do anything with a guy even hug them or talk to them." She looks really pissed. I just leave to the kitchen and I get some Nutella to eat and kept on watching the TV.

Luke's POV

Today is the day. I'm going to ask Kat on a date. I go and look for her and I found her in the Living room with Calum. She looks mad. I hope I don't make her even more pissed off. "Kat I want to ask you something" "Ok anything that doesn't involve Ash" "Wait you're mad at Ash" "Yup he won't let me hang out with a guy anymore" "Oh" "Why" "I was going to ask you out for a date" "Sure I would go out with you" " Ok how about tomorrow at 8?" "Ok then" She goes running upstairs. I wonder why, oh I Ash coming into the room. "Where's Kat?" Ash asked. "Probably looking for an outfit to wear tomorrow" Calum says not looking at Ash. "Wait what for?!" "This guy is going out with Kat" Calum says pointing at me. "You're not going out with her Luke" Michael says. "Why do you care" I tell Michael. He just stays there quiet. "I'm going out with her and that's that"

Kat's POV

I was upstairs and I heard the guys arguing. I went by the stairs to listen to their conversation and I heard my name various times. I wanted to hear longer but I heard someone coming upstairs so I went running to my room. I hear a knock on my door "Come In" Michael comes in. "I need to talk to you" "ok what happened now" "why are you going on a date with Luke?" "Because he asked me" We stayed silent for a few minutes. "Could you tell me how you used to act Mike?" Michael looked at me hesitant. "Well I used to be a player, a badboy that was with every girl in the school. I regret ever doing that. One time I was going out with this girl and I cheated on her with her best friend, I told her a bunch of mean things to her. I even hurted her. And I regret ever doing that to a girl." "That happened to me once but I don't want to talk about it" "Well Im leavving " He leaves my room. I start thinking about tomorrow what should I wear should I listen to Ashton and not go out with Luke. I kept on thinking and I started to get sleepy.