Chapter 11

*Ella's POV*

I was at home once again. Hanging out with the boys really helped. We all ate till our stomachs exploded. We watched the stars, they were so bright they lighted up the sky in all their glory. Taehyung and I had some time to talk. He opened up to me, and I opened up to him. After we all had our fun Taehyung drove me home. The whole ride to my place was as silent as a mouse, his hand on my thigh the whole way home. When we arrived at my parents small apartment he got out and opened the door for me and I walked inside.

I laid down my keys in the small bowl on the table by the door. I took off my shoes by the door and the headed toward the kitchen to wash all the containers I had brought the food in. Then I went to the tea brewer and started a pitcher of hot green tea. While it was brewing I went to my room and grabbed my black oversized shirt, black Nike shorts, and my black scrunchy and headed toward the bathroom for a shower. I laid my clothes on the bathroom counter and went to check on the tea. When I got to the kitchen there was a knock on the door. I was hesitant to open the door because it was about midnight. But then they knocked again so I opened the door only to see Jungkook standing outside in the cold.  

"How long does it take to open a door", he said.

"Well when it's in the middle of the night, quite a while."

"Were you sleeping?", he said as he looks me up and down. "You sleep in that?"

"No, I was about to shower."

"Oh, so I didn't interrupt anything."

"What are you doing here Jungkook?"

"I wanted to hangout.", he said as he walked in the door. "I'm bored."

"So bored you had to come here at midnight? Right after you just saw me?"

"Yes, deadly bored."

"If it's so extremely deadly I guess you can stay awhile. Do you want any tea?", I said as I walked to the kitchen.

"Yes please."

I moved aside and he walked in. I went toward the kitchen and grabbed a light pink mug and a light purple mug and poured some of the tea into them. I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and then went to the pantry and got some chewy chocolate chip cookies that I got at the gas station a couple days ago. I put some of the cookies on the plate and grabbed the mugs and went to the living room, only to find a sleeping Jungkook on the couch. I laid down the cookies and the tea on the coffee table and got a blanket from my room and threw it over him.

"Classic Jungkook.", I whispered.

I decided not to wake him up since it was already late. So I headed toward the bathroom to take a shower. 

Once I got out of the shower I blow dried my hair, if I don't it gets all frizzy the next day. I threw on my clothes that I laid out and then brushed my hair and put my hair into a messy bun. When I walked out of the bathroom and headed toward the living room, I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch drinking the tea I had laid out for him.

"Looks like your up.", I said staring at him, leaning on the doorframe.

"Your hair dryer woke me up."

"Want me to say sorry?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact I do."

"Well to bad. It's my house.", I said in a joking tone. I could see that he wasn't as smiley as he normally is. "Wanna tell me why you're really here?"

"I said I was bored."

"Bored at 12 in the morning? Just tell me what's going on Jungkook."

"We got in a fight."