Chapter 3

When the bell rang for school to end, I went straight to my locker. I walked down the halls as peoples eyes followed my every step. I grabbed all the binders and books I needed and put them into my backpack.  When I walked outside of the school there was a black, shiny car right in front of the school doors. Beside it was Jungkook. I looked at him as he came up toward where I was standing.

"Where are you heading?", he asked.

"Home."

"Were exactly is home?"

I didn't want to tell him where I lived. Nobody but the school, my parents and I knew that. I knew it shouldn't be but it was embarrassing. But I could tell that Jungkook was kind and I believed that he wouldn't laugh at me.

"Near the mini mart downtown.", I said.

"Ok. Hop in."

"What?"

"Downtown itself is far from the school, unlike the mini mart there. I'll give you a ride."

"No need, I take the local bus."

"Ella...", he said looking at me annoyed.

"What?"

"Get in the car."

I knew it wasn't a question so I started walking toward the car. He opened the car for me and then walked to the driver side.

----------

----------

When we arrived at the mini mart I got out. But to my surprise he got out of the car as well.

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"I want to see where you live."

"Why?"

"So I can pick you up if you ever need it."

"How would you know when I need a ride?"

"Good point....hand me your phone."

"Why?"

"Is that the word of the day? Just give it to me."

I handed him my phone and logged him into it. He went to my contacts and added his name and phone number to it. He sent himself a text so he will have my number. When he handed it back I put it back into my pocket.

"There. Now anytime you need a ride you just shoot me a text."

"Ok."

"Let's go."

I took out my key to the door by the mini markets door and then the key to the apartment. When I went to the door he looked surprised.

"This is it?", he asked. "Is it above the mini mart?"

I was scared that he would judge me and I was right. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to be judgmental. But I guess I was wrong.

"Yeah.", I said ashamed.

"Cool.", he said interested. "So you can like come down here anytime you need something?"

"Kind of."

"Can I come in?", he asked.

"Sure."

We went up the stairs and I unlocked the door. We went in and I sat down my bag by the table. Then I went and sat down on the couch. Jungkook sat next to me.

"Are your parents home? I would love to meet them."

"No....um their actually over seas."

"Really? Like on vacation?"

"No...umm we are actually very poor. They are over seas catching fish and selling them. They send me a little money every month. I also work at the laundry mat and mini mart. I'm actually attending school on a scholarship, that's why they left me here."

"Oh...I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"It's fine."

We sat there and talked for a little while. He told me about jobs at Big Hit and told me that if I worked there I could quit my other jobs. He told me that he could talk to his boss and see if he can work something out. I went and changed into a light pink over-sized hoodie that went to my knees and some short black Nike shorts. I put my hair into a messy bun. We ordered pizza and watched a movie. I forgot what it feels like to eat with somebody. To watch a movie with somebody. To even sit on the couch with somebody. After the movie he left and I went to bed. I laid on my bed watching YouTube when I received a text from Jungkook...

J-"I got home safely."

E-"Ok."

J-"I had fun tonight."

E-"Me too."

J-"Goodnight Ella."

E-"Goodnight."

After I sent that last text I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A- I know that this is a FanFic about Taehyung. I know that it has only had Jungkook. But I'm getting there. Thanks for all the support. The uploading scheduale may change because half of these chapter are written in the same day. Do you might get more updates a week.