Chapter 12

*Tae's POV*

As I got into my car I saw Ella go back into her mini apartment and shut the door behind her. I sat there in my seat, just staring at the steering wheel. So many thoughts ran through my head. I knew that it was Jungkook who got her a job at the company, but I didn't know they were so close. The thought of them talking all night made me feel this emotion that made me feel sick to my stomach. I've never felt this emotion before...is this jealousy? I decided to ignore it as I saw Jungkook pull his car out from behind me. He parked beside me and rolled down the window, I did the same.

"Wanna get some coffee?", he said, his eyes still on the road.

"Sure, I'll follow you.", with that said he rolled his window up and drove off. I followed him.

As we pulled into the cafes parking lot, I turned off the car and got my mask, hat and sunglasses from the backseat. I put them on as I got out of the car. We walked side by side into the café. As he went to go find a table I went to go order us our drinks, I knew what he would want to drink since we come to this café regularly. I grabbed our drinks and went to where he was sitting. I handed him his drink and then sat in front of him.

"I'm sorry.", he said as I took a drink from my cup. "I should have considered how me going to Ella's late at night would make you feel."

"Thank you for apologizing. But may I ask what made you decide to go over there? Did you do it knowing I would feel annoyed?", I asked not looking him in the eyes.

"No, it's nothing like that. You know I run out of the apartment when we have an argument. That's nothing new."

"Yeah, but you never ignore my texts and you never go to another persons house. You just drive around and you're always back by morning."

"I don't know Tae. I did get in my car, expecting to just drive around town for a while, but then I ended up driving to Ella's house. I wasn't thinking, I honestly thought that she would be asleep. As for the phone calls and texts, I was being honest, my phone was dead."

I thought about what he said for a bit while we both drank our teas. It still didn't make since. I still didn't understand why he would go to Ella's house.

"Why did you go to her house?", I asked.

"I told you I don't know Tae. I guess because she's my only friend besides you and the guys. I thought talking to her would make me feel better about the fight, and it did."

"I don't wanna fight over this.", I said calmly.

"I don't either. But I do have a question."

"What is it?", I said calmly but with a bit of annoyance in my tone.

"I want to remain close to Ella. I know that you'll are in a relationship, and I will respect that. But I enjoy being friends with her.", he said looking at the table.

"As long as you remain being honest about when you are at her house I'm okay with it. I understand that she brings a calming affect to whoever she meets. I also understand that it's nice to have someone outside of the group to talk too.", I said in a calm and understanding tone.

"Thank you Taehyung, it means a lot to me."

"Well I know that even if I told you no, you would have still remained friends with her anyways."

"That is true.", he said truthfully as we both laughed a bit.

"Well it's about time for rehearsal.", he said as he looked at his watch.

"We better get going then.", I said as I grabbed my drink heading for the door.

--------

--------