Chapter 8

*Ella's POV*

Soon after we both shared our first kiss, the rest of the members came into the lounge. They all came in and did this weird guy hand shake type thing. Then they all sat down. We went over their schedule for today.

"So you'll have a dance practice for DNA today from 4-6, but after that you'll are free till 4 tomorrow."

"Let me see that.", Taehyung said as he took my planner out of my hands. He began looking through the events.

"Since we have most of the night off, do you'll want to do something fun tonight?", asked Jimin.

"I'm down.", said J-Hope.

"You want to babe?", Taehyung asked me as he put his arm around me.

"It sounds like a boys night.", I said.

"It's a Bangtan night, and you're now apart of Bangtan. Come on it'll be fun.", said Namjoon.

"As long as everyone is okay with it then I'll go."

"You will have fun babe, I promise.", Taehyung said.

----------

----------

Before we knew it the first bell of the day rung. We had ten minutes to get to first period. Taehyung took me by my hand and walked me to my first period class. It felt like all eyes were on us. But Taehyung didn't seem bothered by it. But of course he was famous and got these stares all the time. Some stares were more mean than others. I had a bad feeling about this whole thing. I looked up at Taehyung and he looked back down at me.

"You know I can walk to my own class right?", I whispered. 

"Ella, I know what I'm doing."

"I know we are supposed to act like a couple, but is the holding hands necessary?"

"Yes, I thought you said you were okay with it."

"I am. But everyone's staring."

"So let them stare."

"Okay, if you say so."

----------

----------

It was lunch time before I knew it. When I got to the cafeteria I looked at the menu. It looked to be lobster and shrimp with a variety of sides.  Then I went to an empty table and sat down. I got out my sandwich and started eating it when Taehyung came out of nowhere and grabbed my sandwich.

"Hey! Give me back my sandwich.", I demanded.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Eating lunch...what does it look like?"

"It looks like you're eating a boring ham and cheese alone in a corner."

"Give me back my lunch.", I said with an annoyed tone, reaching for my sandwich.

"Come with me.", he said as he took my hand and dragged me away throwing away my lunch in the process.

He brought me to a lunch table in the middle of the cafeteria. It looked to be that the other members were there as well. They all had their lunch trays and were sitting down eating.

"You found her.", said Suga.

"Yeah, by herself in the corner.", Taehyung explained.

He sat me down as he took a seat next to Namjoon. He then started eating his lunch. It looked to be that he choose the lobster option. I just sat there and watched as they all ate and laughed.