Chapter 10

*Ella's POV*

When I opened my eyes I looked up and saw that Taehyung was asleep. I kept my head on his chest as I looked at him sleeping peacefully. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:45. I needed to use the bathroom really bad, so I tried to wiggle my way out of Taehyungs arms and get up. But when I attempted this he tightened his grip on me. 

"Where are you going?", he said without even opening his eyes.

"I need to use the restroom.", I said shyly.

"Will you be back?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Then you can go."

When I got back from the restroom I went back to the couch. His eyes were back to being closed. I walked up to where he laid and I stared at his peaceful sleeping figure. I went down on my knees and stared at his face. I noticed a peace of his hair was in his face so I moved my hand in and I tucked it behind his ear. I started to get up when his hand reached up and pulled my head to his and he crashed his lips on mine. 

"Come here.", he said as he lifted his arms up waiting for me to lay back down next to him.

When I laid down next to him he wrapped his arms around me. I was very comfortable. The only thing that made me feel uncomfortable was not knowing what his mindset of our "relationship" was. But I didn't wanna think about it.

"This is nice.", he said in a whisper by my ear.

"Yeah."

"Is something wrong?"

"No, but do you think this is a bit much?"

"What?

"Us cuddling. Don't you think it's a bit much?"

"No, physical touch is something that's normal in relationships."

"But we're not a real couple."

"But we need to act like it. This will only make us closer."

"Yeah I guess."

"What time is it?", he said in a sleepy voice starting to sit up.

"8."

"So we have an hour?"

"Yeah, basically.", I said with a small giggle.

"Great.", he said with a smile.

""So I'm going to go add some finishing touches to the food."

"Ok, I'm going to try to get a few more minutes of sleep. That practice really worn me out."

"Yeah that's fine. You need your rest,"

He laid back down and rested his head on the throw pillow that was on the couch. I stood there for awhile and watched him as he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. As I stood there a shiver ran threw my body. I noticed that it was a bit chilly. I went back to my bedroom and I grabbed my lavender fluffy throw blanket and I went back and put it over his sleeping figure. I watched him a bit more then I turned and walked back to the kitchen. I started checking the temperatures of the food to make sure that none of it was getting cold. I knew Jin would kill me if I served him cold ramen. I decided that I had enough time to make some dumplings too. 

After I made the dumpling I packed them up and added it to the bag along with the ramen. I looked at the time and noticed that it was 8:40. So I went over to Taehyung to wake him up. I looked at his sleeping figure one last time before got down on my knees next to his head and tapped gently on his head.