Chapter 13

*Ella's POV*

It's been a week since I got the call from mom. Today's the day that I have to move out. I stood in the doorway of the apartment with a box of my belongings on my hip. As I stood there, memories flooded through my head. I moved into this apartment with my parents during their hardships. Now not even 2 years later, I'm standing in the same doorway and moving out alone. As the memories and emotions were flooding through my head I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"You okay?", Tae whispered in my ear.

"Yeah.", I said stopping a sob from coming up to the surface.

As Tae heard my tone he turned me around to face him, his arms still around my waist holding me tight.

"You don't have to act tough in front of me", he said as he wiped the tears that I didn't even know were rolling down my cheek.

"So much has happened in here", I said as I rested my head against his chest.

"Everything happens for a reason. This could be a blessing in disguise. Now you won't be alone; you'll be living with us."

"Yeah. I guess it could be a nice change."

"Come on, the truck is loaded", he said as he took the box from my hands and grabbed my hand with his free one.

------

------

Once we arrived at the apartment the boys helped me unload the moving truck. They showed me around the place and then my room. My room was huge, it had it's own bathroom and a walk in closet. There was a tv as big as the wall.

Once the truck was unloaded, the boys left me alone to unpack. It didn't take me to long to finish it up. I decided to call my mom and let her know that I was okay and all moved in.

Mom- Hello...

Ella- Hey mom...

Mom- Ella honey; it's good to hear your voice...

Ella- It's good to hear your voice to mom...

Mom- Have you moved into a place yet...

Ella- Yeah, that's what I was calling to tell you...

Mom- I'm glad you found a place. I 'm so sorry you had to do that all alone...

Ella- I wasn't alone for all of it. Some friends helped me move...

Mom- That's good honey. I can't talk long, overseas phone calls are expensive. Call again soon...

Ella- I will mom. Bye...

Mom- Bye honey...

Just like that the call was over. My mothers voice was nowhere to be heard. I barely get to talk to my parents. When I do it's not for very long. A knock on the door brought me back to reality. Jungkook walked in a bit after.

"Hey", he said as he walked in and shut the door.

"Hey."

"You doing okay? Need any help?"

"I'm actually all done."

"That was fast."

"There wasn't really much to move", I said looking at my basically empty closet. He noticed me starring at it.

"How about we go shopping", he said as he sat on my bed.

"With what money Kook", I said with a giggle.