13:yes it's me

This chapter is dedicated to kinalhariya.Thank you for all the love and support.

*Chapter is long about 3000words*

Mildred's pov

I had someone who likes me,well someone who likes my voice and was willing to get to know the person behind that voice and I just ignored him,like what the hell is wrong with me.I guess Company from a human would be nice too.

Not that I'm complaining because I got three good friends Sasha,Sarah and Phoenix but a human who understands me would have been nice too,am i still that selfish I questioned myself.

Mutsa was something else though,like wasn't he scared.

Scared of the voice that came from nowhere,I assumed he was going to be freaked out and run away,of which he did at first but well he came back to search for answers but never the less I ignored him which just makes my life miserable and lonely if my other three friends ain't around.And without a family too.

Thinking about the situation of me living without my family for the rest of my life made me think about my dad Maya and Ben....well Melissa too,not very fond of her but I miss her.

Time has passed ever since they day of the plane crush,is my dad still looking for me and mum,do they even know we were involved in a plane crush,after all.

This is a forest that doesn't exist to any human eye as the old lady had said before turning me into water,but then how does Mutsa know of this forest.That was a question still unanswered.a mystery for another day I pondered lifting up the water in front of me.

My dad though,I miss him very dearly.He used to always help me do the right thing and I always thought he never loved me but I thought wrong,I hope everything is going well with him,his life,company and everything,I hope he eats well too because I don't wanna loose him too that's if I ever see him again.

Ben,the man who wanted more than casual sex ever since we became intimate but I always turned him down.It was going so well in the no strings attached situation between us but he decided he wanted to take things serious and that's when I decided to step on the break paddle because I wasn't ready and he was OK with it.

It was fine toying around with Ben's emotions knowing that he would always come back,I never wanted to see him with any other girl but at the same time I never wanted us to pursue a serious relationship,that was until Ben met my dad's employee Nicole.

Everyone loved her she was a sweet talker,beautiful,talented and caring,I Can't believe I admitted the truth for the first time and to be honest she was an angel.

Ben saw this too and for the first time I saw him making a real bond with someone and I didn't like it so I made her life a livin hell.One because she was black and beautiful and two because Ben liked her,and the rest of the employees suffered too, because of the hate i carried for her.if only I could say I'm sorry.

Maya,my very first best friend,I miss her and I regret everything I said to her the last time I saw her maybe she doesn't even want to see me again,maybe she's engaged,and maybe she has knew friends who are not disrespectful and respects her decisions,Maya I'm sorry I said trying to lift the water and surprisingly a huge body of water rose and I felt my soul rise with it,oo ooh my lord I did it I screamed as I made the water hold still mid air.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mutsa's pov
"So what's bothering my youngest brother" Tinga asked his head in the honey pot as usual."I'm your only younger brother now take your head out of the honey pot,what is it with you and honey" I replied back
shaking my head.