Melody 16:It is you i want

*this chapter is dedicated to Mhf985 thank you very much for the support you have been giving this story from the beginning*

This chapter contains mature content*warning*

Mutsa's Pov
Short N Sweet by Sauti Soul played as people danced by the fire.The whole village was celebrating the marriage of the chief's daughter to my brother so we where having a born fire.

Man,woman and children came dancing to the African music and enjoying their time.I drank my beer in one gulp as I was getting ready to go home because I had lost my brother though we promised we would stick together till the nite was over but that was just talk.Tinga was Tinga.

I looked into the crowd that's when I saw one particular girl dancing.she moved her body to the rhythm of the music and the way she danced looked like she had no care in the world,dancing like nobody was watching and I was immediately drown to her.

I put my cup on the bar counter then started walking towards her direction,putting my hands on her waist I began mimicking her moves and within an instant we were dancing with the same rhythm,her grinding on me and I dancing according to the rhythm with my own moves.

Turning her around she had a mask that matched her African print wrapper so I could only see her pink lips and the smirk plastered on her face.

Long dark beautiful silk hair,pale skin,she wasn't from around here"hey stranger,where are you from?"I questioned placing some  her hair behind her ear sensually which earned me a slight shiver when I brushed my fingers on her neck during the process.

Turning around then pressing her body to mine making me hold her waist firmly she answered "ain't I what you have been looking for,I heard them say you want someone different from what you have seen something you haven't tasted,someone dangerous,willing and exciting yet you ask me of who I am when I'm just somebody on your wish list".

"I love a man with a challenge,I have a feeling you don't disappoint,wanna get out of here?" she asked bending over so her ass was straight up on my groin and she started shaking it like a pro she was.

Fifteen minutes later we where at a river close to where people were having the bornfire behind a huge tree kissing.I stopped kissing her for a few seconds looking at the masked face brushing my fingers across her lips I moved them slowly towards her neck then towards the knot that held her wrapper together,untying it slowly it fell on the ground.

I looked at her body from top to bottom and did she look divine.Full firm breast,slim waist,hips,thighs that showed she was a fit woman and pale skin that looked beautiful under the moon.

Wow you are so beautiful I traced my finger from her color bone to her left nipple causing her to let a silent morn from her pink parted lips which looked so inviting so I kissed her.I kissed her full of hunger and she kissed back willingly our remaining clothes being removed in the process.

Naked under the moonlight I lifted her up then looked at her masked face,"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I questioned her which she nodded rubbing my member on hers which was  wet  and slippery and I couldn't hold back so I penetrated which earned a loud morn from her and a groan from me.

I began moving toucheringly slow  because i wanted her to feel comfortable,"i dont want to you to hold back fuck me hard" she whispered in my ear and just like that my inner beast awakend as i began pounding into her ever so tight pussy that made it so hard   as it kept tightening around my member and the encouraging moans and scratching of her nails on my back pulled me to the edge.