15:Every droplet is a melody

Mildred's POV

*This chapter is dedicated to kinalhariya thank you for all the support you have been giving this story*

*This chapter is long almost three thousand words*

Don't give up I won't give up Don't give  up no no no
Don't give up I won't give up Don't give up no no no..

We sang to Sia's song the greatest as my three friends made a continuous circle around me.And all the excitement was a cause of celebration.

"Girl finally you did it!"sasha screamed.

"Her finally learning how to control water or finally getting Mr muscular dark and handsome to come and see her today?" Phoenix asked.

"No we mean the water situation" we all responded very quickly if I was in my human form I would have been  red by now.

"Don't be yelling at me though she want him all to herself you can ask her if you think I'm lying,no wait I will do it myself.Millz don't you want Mr dark chocolate like all to yourself" the last part was said in a whisper.

"Phoenix!!".Sarah and Sasha yelled at the same time and I cut them off before they started arguing."Ok ok guys let's try this one more time"the three stopped and looked towards my direction.

I lifted water up and it started rising up into the air the section of water that was in the river began flowing towards where the other water was rising and putting  my effort and concentration in one place I began dividing the water forming huge and small water balls then began throwing them into the river in different directions.

I stayed in the air for a few minutes feeling the new sense of freedom then dropped back into the river.

"Wow!"my three friends gasped at the same time.

"Thank you all" I lifted a body of water moving it up and down as if bowing my head."I wouldn't have done without out your encouragement".

"How long have you been practising?" Sasha asked.

"Its been a while now like a month and a half, I just got bored when you guys left and I  didn't know what to do especially when my soul  stayed in one place so I started thinking what if I just practice lifting water and surprisingly it worked so now you and I can do everything we want together"I said looking at them.

"We all love it.Now we can get to talk to you while looking at you in some form of shape to be honest the last time wasn't fun at all"Sarah said.

"It really wasn't....one more question though how about shaping yourself into a human how is it gonna work"Phoenix asked."Well as I said all this I have done with a lot of practice,time and a lot of encouragement from guys so I will keep on practicing"I felt like the singer back home on multiple interviews but I wasn't complaining these were my friends.

"And you know the mystery magic mike how will you let him do the magic trick on you.... aaaw"....Sasha got stung by Phoenix before she even finished what she intended to ask."Why are you  always ruthless to me though"sasha asked."I'm not ruthless to anyone but you sound really stupid at times"phoenix replied.

Sarah had to stop the argument before it got out of hand those two I swear.While in the middle  of arguing I heard  someone whistling to a certain tune coming this way but still from a distance and I new it was him.