Chapter 1:Me And My Friends

I was dressed up,this was going to be my last show in Las Vegas before I started my tour around the world.I was dressed in a very Elegant and sexy red dress that showed how good my body looked yes I was that sexy I know.

The makeup made me look more daring than I  already was,my hair was done to perfection,I added a finish up necklace and a pair of earrings the most expensive ones too I just know, and a pair of silver heels  and I was ready to go.

I posed for the mirror one last time no man or woman could ever be like me I thought to myself,I was the it girl and everybody knew it,i smiled to myself but my thoughts were interrupted by  Ben one of my best friends walking into my  hotel room.

"Hey beautiful are you ready for the show?",Ben asked while kissing my cheek.

"I am so ready,just a little bit nervous but I'm the queen of this game you know that Ben,so I'm ready to take my crown as usual and be over with it,I can't believe I will start touring tomorrow they barely give me breaks,if I wasn't so passionate about singing I would have stopped back then, i will be living on an island right now,living on my parents's money,partying and fucking,I'm just 23for christ sake I should be living life",I said looking through out the window.

"You live the best life Millz,we have good sex all the time,I tried putting a ring on that finger but you said we are too young and you don't want no man controlling your life and you threw me in the friendship zone section and yet we best friends".

"You make me your booty call and I'm willing to come even at two am in the morning to satisfy your needs,you have three best friends that love you,your parents,your fans and those who work for and with you",he said walking to where I was standing and looking outside the window too.

"Yeah I guess you right, but as for those filthy ghetto people I do not agree with you,they just can't do anything right,they are always all over the place with their big booties and huge tits,I bet they never heard of slim beautiful body structures like mine, i mean what are they working for if they cant afford to go to gym",I said making a three sixty for him to see my whole body.

Ben had a serious face for a second but as if he was afraid to make me mad he gave a heartfelt laughter Immediately after which I felt like it was forced too,"you mean black people?",I think they are beautiful ,sweet,respectful and yes a lot of people think that they are loud,but the truth is they just know how to speak up because a lot of people tend to bully them a lot you know",he gave a small nervous laugh,"and the women"....he paused showing a dreamy face looking out the window like he was seeing a woman in particular.

I  immediately knew he was talking about Nicole,a big butt,small waist,a generous amount of tits,full lips,cute buttoned nose like they said she had,too bubbly i didn't like it.

Even though they said she had a natural beautiful hourglass body and could be mistaken for Beyonce that made it even much worse,she was too dark for no damn good reason,she tried to be too nice to me but I didn't like it,I didn't have a place for black pathetic people on my table,I don't even know why my father hires them a lot.

Everything about the Jonas should have been strictly only white,I was already mad and about to give Ben a penny of my thoughts when Maya and Melissa walked in.

"Bitch!!",they both screamed running to come crush me,"we about to pop a bottle,we could have gone for ciroc but that's suicidal since you have to give your last performance here in Las Vegas and we don't want to ruin it for you since it's going to the biggest show they ever had in months after Shawn and Camilla",Maya said already going for the champagne glasses.

"Oooh hey Ben",Melissa said getting a little bit nervous,she liked Ben everyone knew that,she even went to extreme extends of almost running over Nicole with a car,which is bat shit crazy and she often slapped her for small mistakes,which wasn't acceptable at all, but either way that bitch deserved it,if only Melissa knew Ben was between my legs the instant I called she would have left the pathetic bitch alone I mean she doesn't even know Ben likes her.

"Hie Melissa,you look good,are you three women trying to give me a heart attack or something,I want to have a family and kids too you know he said making us all laugh,"you can have a good family and two kids with Melissa here",Maya said suggestively walking in with four glasses with some champagne,Maya was Ben's cousin but she had no filter at all.

Ben gave a real heartfelt laughter this time,"what?,really Maya,you know all three of you are like sisters to me,there is no way I'm going out with either of these two he said pointing at Melissa and me,I might as well die gracefully than have an early death we all laughed but I could see Melissa was really hurt,but she quickly covered it up.

"Dude really we ain't that bad Maya said sitting down on my couch,Mildred is picky,a snobby bitch,rude,racist most of the time ,we all know that",she said I wasn't shocked though she had no filter like I said.

"You are a snobby rich brat as well who thinks all broke people are losers,you are lazy and you have been arrested 29times,enjoy the life of party and drugs,have no filter whatsoever and those Jezebel nails won't keep a man either,you can't even cook or clean to top it off on your not so good chart already",Ben said to Maya.

"As for Melissa,geez I thought Mildred was super racist but y'all are twin sisters,those poor Jonas workers I'm sure go into hiding everytime you around,you are rich and snobby too,violent,you attack people all the time,and don't forget poor Marcus who you embarrassed in front of a thousand people because he didn't get the amount of sugar in your coffee right and he got fired ,if I didn't take him in to work for me his family would have been out in the streets all because he refused to fuck you,girls we might be really good friends but spare me the heart attack please",Ben said laughing,we all laughed but you could see Melissa had taken it personal again.

I decided to change the topic, "guys your attention please",I said clearing my throat,"I will be having my last performance tonight and tomorrow is the last day I see you,I'm really sad I'm not going on this end of year tour with you because you guys have major company deals to finish up, it would have been nice being with you other than my manager,my parents,my music team and dancers,y'all the real family you know".

"I hope this last performance goes well and I live a good headline for people to talk about for the whole six months I'm gone",I said laughing a little and took a sip of my champagne.

"To a good performance,a night to never forget,heartfelt music,biggest live performance in the history of Las Vegas and party after",we all said cheers then drank to that,just after my first glass a video call appeared on my plasma screen Ben answered it,"ma'am the limo is here it's time to go".....this was it I took a deep breath,my friends group hugged me and we all walked out.

My first chapter is done I hope you guys enjoy it please do support me and share it with your friends lots of love,vote and comment and stay safe....