Chapter 9:secret yearning

Mildred'pov
"Are you serious?!!",I screamed as I saw two alligators mating in front of me,is there no any other place other than in front of me,this river is the biggest, stretches from cap to Cairo but right here in front of me really,well I'm everywhere but well wait for me to fall unconscious at night before you do it,holy shit animals,I thought to myself.

The crocodiles finished whatever they were doing and the male moved away,"thank god",I said with relief."I aaah......I'm sorry for disturbing your peace but Dave likes to do it here you know",the crocodile said to me looking all shy,oooh so his name was Dave,that horny fuck,males are the same nomatter what specie.

"Shit almost forgot you talk",I said back looking at the crocodile"yes we all talk guess you have noticed this by now but we just can't see you,the animals come here because they sense that the river is alive and it is beautiful,I'm sobi by the way",it said circling me,"I'm Mildred but my friends and family used to call me Millz now go away I don't wanna talk to you".

"Oooh",the female alligator said immediately stopping the circling it was doing and swam away slowly.

Ssssss I heard the sound of a snake then a sting,I turned around and looked at the snake,"ouch what was that for",I asked,"my eyes can see your spirit you know that's why i stung you be nice for once".

"She was trying to be nice to you but you chased her away with your mean words,I was once like you,you know,no friends no family nothing and just roamed the waters very very lonely because I was a mean and selfish bitch but I learned to adjust myself and humbled my self lower than others even though I knew better than most of them and here I am now".

"I gut jack the love of my life and 35baby snakes you should try it too or die a Mommyless,old wingly bitch,peace of advice from the queens take it or leave it",the snake said swimming away.

It was a snake but for Christ sake I felt lectured more than I have ever felt in my life,I was a bitch no lie and I proved that when my mother died.

Maybe I would never go back home,why not just try to adjust around here,make a few animal friends and you know maybe admire someone secretly,you never know I might you know....be human again and be able to ride a real horse this time,I said smirking.

Talking about him,the dark chocolate I discovered two days ago,how come he never showed up again,was he just a test or what,I admit it i might not like black people,but black men,a certain black man I might like uuuhmmmm all that chocolate could melt on my tongue,he's just so fine I already picture him naked,perfect stranger please visit one more time.

Mutsa's pov
"Mutsawashe wait!!", my older brother said,"what do yo want Runa?,you thought I was a liar,stupid or crazy maybe,so why don't you just live me alone you can as well join the rest of the village and call  me cursed",I said putting my boots on.

"I believe you",my brother said,"I believe you too",Tinga my other brother said."we have from the night you told us,but we were just too shocked to react",they all said at once.

"Ooooh really?",i asked laughing bitterly."save your speech for some other time I don't want to be late for work",I said taking my hat but my brothers stopped me.

"Seat down we helping you with the cattle today,but first we gutta tell you a short story",my older said brother seating me down and I complied.

"Fifteen years ago",my brother started,"we where very young when the sacred forest opened its doors,which happens after every decade,a very beautiful young girl named Obina went it to that forest and she was a good singer as you are with a beautiful angelic voice".

"She was gifted certain gifts and told to share among her family yet she was to tell no one but keep this between her and her family for she was going to be prosperous in life".