Chapter 3:Red

Mildred's POV

I let my heart out for you
Afraid you give it back
You looked so cold out...inside a warm teddy bear.
I stressed you up all the time
But they is nothing you couldn't bare.
Verse 2
I turned our love life black but you painted it Red.
I turned our fights in to cries but
You swore you never cry Red tears
I broke all the yellow flower vases out of anger the next time you brought Red roses.
Chorus
So what's the color of love?
Audience:Red
He taught me so
What's the color of love?
Audience:Red
He showed me so
What's the color of love?
Audience:Red
Ooooh Red is the color of love
Oo ooh Red is the color of love
He taught me sooooo
He showed me soooo.

I wiped my tears after singing my heart out to  one of my songs Red,Ben stood up from the piano and hugged me,he had wanted to  play this specific song because he helped me write and compose it and he was really  good with the piano,if he wasn't a business man,he would have been my piano guy.

I looked at at the crowd cheering,swinging their small red lights from side to side.So far I had performed six songs from my new album Red,five of them had been trending on the billboard charts for three months straight and all five of them where in top five,red being the number one hit,the reason i named this year's tour Red.

"Thank you very much I hope vegas is having a good time",I said into my microphone holding my ear,the people screaming and cheering was my answer,so I repeated myself,"come on Vegas I can't hear you,are you having a good time",the people started waving their small red lights screaming,alright y'all having a good time hit it joe",I said to the drummer boy,time to get out of this dress and lets dance the night away.

sexy like who?
Audience:sexy like me
Sexy like who ?
Audience:sexy like me.

"Wuuuuuuuu!!!!",I shouted into my microphone after the song was over,I have been dancing in heels for the past three years but must I say this was always hard,I possed for five minutes looking at the crowd cheering,also calming myself down from the dancing because I had been dancing straight up since performing Red,dancing to five of my hit songs from my last album,so yes I was breathing like a fish out of water.

"Vegas are you there?",I said out loud in my microphone,the people screamed waving their lights,"I said vegas are you there",they screamed again waving their lights.

"I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has been saving up their energy,time and money to come to my last show in Las Vegas,which is my last show here home before I start my tour around the world,I am so much grateful you allowed me to share the songs that are close to my heart,I hope you enjoy the last performance too,I love you all  so much,i love you Vegas,hit it joe", I said and left the stage for the dancers  while I go change.

The lights were low,close to being dark,the only light that was bright was the spotlight on me and the small red lights people waved to the rhythm.In my red gown looking like a queen,which I knew i was already,I sang my heart out to my song play the piano and let me sing.

I sang as if I wouldn't see this people again,I sang thinking of the small black girl who I had pushed away forcefully all because she wanted an autograph on her text book,I sang thinking about Ben,who I had rejected so many times yet I didn't want to see him with no other,I sang thinking of the black girl I pushed off stage in highschool and broke her neck and arm during the fall because she had a crush on Troy the sexy basketball player,who I liked too.