Chapter 56

Naeun: Huh??

~A milisecond before she shot her gun, Eunji quickly pushed her~

Naeun: DAMN YOU!

Eunji: Laila inside the house now!

Naeun: Haha! You think I can't fight you??

~They both run inside and lock the door~

Laila: Eunji! What's going on?!

Eunji: No time for explanation! I don't have a gun with me so let's just hide!

Laila: Okay!

~They go inside the bedroom and lock the door~

Naeun: Here I come!~

~She shoots the door handle and opens the door~

Naeun: Come out ""investigator"" !

******

Eunji: Damn it... Why she gotta be like this?... The girls will be really disappointed..

Laila: What do we do?..

~It became silent for a minute until bullets went through the bedroom door~

~They quickly backed up, going behind the bed~

*gets call*

Eunji: *whisper* Yeonjun?

Yeonjun: Where are you? Things don't look good in here, We need Laila!

Eunji: We're in a problem right now.

Yeonjun: Problem? Why?

Laila: *whisper* She's here..

Yeonjun: Eunji?

Eunji: Wait

~She hung up and gestured for Laila to lower herself more~

Naeun: I'm done with your stupid games Eunji, Come out or die

~They remain quiet until Naeun slowly walks up the bed~

*

*

Naeun: HA!

~She points the gun at them as Eunji kicks her in the stomach, pushing her and immediately gets up, grabbing her gun but Naeun randomly shoots~

~Eunji pushes her hands, bullets hitting different directions~

~The gun runs out of bullets as Naeun slides her leg under Eunji's, making her fall~

Eunji: Ugh!

Laila: Eunji?!

Naeun: Gotcha!

~She takes out a knife from her pocket, opens it,  and approaches Laila but from the back, Eunji grabs her waist and pulls down on to the ground with her~

~With a quick move, she gets on top of Eunji and tries to stab her but Eunji quickly grabs both of her wrists~

~The knife is about to reach her until a pillow hits Naeun's face by Laila~

Naeun: Grr You'll die!

Laila: Oh-

~Before she even step closer, Eunji cartwheels and with her knee in the air, she immediately pins Naeun on the ground, Puts both of her hands behind her back and throws the knife away~