Chapter 9

~He tried to put you down on the bed but you held his neck tight~

Y/n: No please.

GD: It's fine, I'll stay here

~He put you down on your bed as your curled up in a ball he sat on the bed, beside you~

Y/n: W-what have you done to me?..

Y/n: You took my past away... Now it's coming back for me...

GD: Y/n you're not on yourself right now

Y/n: I know.. but it's hurting me...

~GD is now in an internal shock, he has never done anything to care for a girl before~

GD: Listen Y/n.

~He lie down on the bed with head propped up and picked your head up, gently putting it on his abdomen where you could feel a strong feeling to it~

~He caressed your head, brushing your hair through his fingers while you were only upset and pissed..~

GD: When I was 6. I realized my father was a part of a gang.. He had kept my mom hostage for so long until he made her marry him. My mom hated him for life but when she had me.. She did not hate him anymore. And thought having me will possibly make a change in him but. Being the nasty jerk he was, he abused my mom everyday infront of me. He did not let anyone to keep the sight away from me. And would always tell me women are nothing but pathetic bitches.

~You were looking at the moon outside the window and listened to the story..~

GD: Being the little boy I was, I could never understand the conflict they had.. but I understood my father was a bad person. My mom tried everything to keep me away from him but. My father wanted me to turn out like him. My mother cried everyday and blamed herself for everything. All I wanted to see was.. my mother to get up and fight my dad but she was too scared.. she was scared if something was gonna happen to me~ But then.. growing up into 13 yrs old, a day came when my father ordered to torture me. Make me go through pain just so I can be invincible and fight everyone for him, but my mom...

~He stopped for a second and then continued with a sadder tone~

GD: She. actually stood up and resisted him. And that's when.. she ended up in heaven, and my father! all he did was abducting women such as wives and daughters from other gang groups and kill them, he made me go through the torture. And made me kill people and I was only 13 Hhh... I should've ended his life with my own hands and wanted my mom to be proud but. He just got fucking killed before I take actions

~You kept listening and could feel he is actaully sad about it~

GD: Whenever I looked at you.. you always reminded me of my mother. I hated to see you like this being played and you just kept crying about it. I always told myself that I don't care but I couldn't help it. I made you become this person today to actually stand up and fight and not be scared to face anyone.. Before my boss died. He wanted me to be a great leader...~ and care about the memebers first then comes me.

~You closed your eyes and kept listening to him as he looked at you and put a piece of hair behind your ear~

GD: I want you to fight for me Y/n, I want you to fight everyone off who has hurted you and plans to hurt you, Be the girl that everyone fears off and.. make me proud

~He said as a tear rushed down his cheek but wiped it immediately~

GD: Now get some sleep~

~He got up from the bed and helped you up to put your head on the pillow and covered you with the blanket, then reached for the door and closed the lights~

GD: Goodnight Y/n

~He said and closed the door when you suddenly open your eyes~

"GD... wants me to be someone to fulfill his wish when he couldn't for his mother all these years.."

"The thing is..... I never doubted his works. Never told him what he did to me was wrong.. and I never judged him.. maybe that's why he relies on me... because I rely on him just as much, If he wants me to be the girl he wants then.. I will do that. And like always I never wanna let him down."

TO BE CONTINUED~~