Chapter 57

~Beside the beautiful river, (Han River)  Hyo-rin was humming in the stopped vehicle, as she looked outside her window, at the beautiful view~

~Her tears were dried on her face and she was just staring outside~

~Looking at her, she was sad and done..~

~She was grabbing a necklace so tight against her chest and was in her own world~

*Flashback* 

~Hyo-rin immediately stopped the car and she was really shocked seeing all these police cars outside the mansion~

~She tried to get a little closer and.. what she saw made her tremble~

~It was like the cops were taking down the whole mansion with bullets~

~But she didn't cry, she was just really shocked how she thought how this was ending like...~

~Emotionlessly and with shaky body, she made a turn and drove away...~

*Back*

~She closed her eyes, hurt when remembered it~

~She got out of the car and started to slowly walk on the long bridge~

~She took a deep breath and out as again her tears came down~

~The wind was suddenly getting a little harsh and she just continued walking~

Hyo-rin: Taeyang... you did so much for me baby... You're a person anyone would ask for in their life~  We promised to bring a beautiful child on the earth~ but... maybe fate chose it that way... not that we can change it.. but I wished we could... 

~Her tears came down her face and she grabbed the necklace tighter~

~She stopped and looked at the beautiful river~

Hyo-rin: The boys.. Y/n.. Rose..  even if they were criminals and bad people infront of people's eyes...  they taught me so much in life.. 

~She snuffled and smiled~

Hyo-rin: ...If there's only one way we can prevent fate from seperating us.. it's gonna be this.

~She smiled as she went over and sat on the bridge fence, feeling the wind~

Hyo-rin: I wish I could've been with the girls and told them everything was gonna be okay and we were gonna be happy.. but... I can't lie to them after I saw the painful truth infront of my eyes~  I'm just a coward afterall...  Girls... I'm sorry if I'm leaving you like this...

~She closed her eyes and smiled~

Hyo-rin: Sorry GD.. I couldn't help and save Y/n...  and.. Taeyang..  I love you.. And I will never let anything seperate us.!  I..  I LOVE YOU!

~She said as she slowly slid herself from the fence and...... letting her body fall down like a bird with broken wings~~

~She held the necklace against her chest again as her body slowly sank with all the pain leaving her and floating...~

....

*********

Y/n: Stop!

~The taxi driver stopped the car as I quickly got out but....  my eyes opened to the max seeing all the police and how the mansion looked like...!~

Y/n: N-no..     N-No!.......    No!!..     NOO!!!!!!

~I screamed my lungs out and without even thinking about it, I ran in there with a great force~