Chapter 19

Rose: I shouldn't be here!

Y/n: Chill chill

Rose: What do I do??

Y/n: It might be the three because one of them was injured-  oh fuck.. I told GD.

Rose: Huh??

Y/n: Well.. while training it got me and suddenly shot one of them unawarely.

Rose: Oh.

Y/n: Just chill we can make it upstairs quick

~Then just as we were about to move, We heard the entrance door open and we both stopped as I sat back down~

Top: Bruh we could've just sent a guard with him, Why did we have to all go with him

Daesung: I told you that it wasn't a big deal

Seungri: Well it happened, I'm kinda weirded out by why Ji-Yong called so fast and was in such a hurry

Top & Daesung: Ikr?!

Top: Haha what was that about Ji-Yong?  . .uh Ji-Yong?

~They looked at him but then looked at where his eyes was fixed on~

Y/n: *Whispering* I think you should just casually walk out

~She was hesistating so much as she put her head down and just walked away~

~The boys all took a look at Rose as she left past them and before I even turn around, GD was beside me and just looked at me while I tried to avoid the eye contact~

GD: How are you doing?

Y/n: Uh. O-okay

"That was a rare way of response from me"

~I looked at the boys and I saw Daesung with bandages on his left arm and I realized it was him who I shot~

Y/n: Daesung

Daesung: ?

Y/n: So it was you, I'm sorry for earlier. I wasn't on myself

"I'm trying to make them forget about the seeing sight of Rose in here"

~Eyes widened, they got really shock at what I just said~

Daesung: Oh. It's okay. I get it

~But GD was not surprised at all, just keeping the cold expression on me somehow pissing me off~

GD: How are you so calm?

Y/n: What?

GD: What's wrong? What's making you act like that?

"Why does he have a look of suspicion on me?"

Y/n: W-what do you mean?

GD: Nvm I'll talk to you later

~Then he walks away and I look over to the living room seeing the boys sitting down, tired~

Top: Y/n Tbh I'm kinda shocked

Daesung: Same!

~I roll my eyes~

Y/n: So. Even GD came to hospital?

Top: Yeah, He was so concerned I mean It was weird lol

Seungri: Ofc he will be, He's the leader plus after our boss died he's so vigilant to us

Y/n: Mhm.

~Then I got up and wanted to go to my room~

~But as I was half there, I thought of something~

"Wait. But how is GD comfortable leaving the house empty? I mean look how me and Rose got in So..  ."

Seungri: I'm getting a drink, you two want something?

Top: Nah I'm good

Daesung: Same

~I stopped taking another step and my eyes widened~

"Omg!."

~Then I immediately looked around and got nothing~

"What do I do??  Can- c-can there be."

~I sprinted down to the home bar where Seungri was getting a drink and I just started to look around hastily~

Seungri: Looking for something?

Y/n: U-uh

~I'm just focusing on looking around but I see nothing~

Y/n: Um. Seungri.

~He looked at me very confused~

Seungri: Yes?

Y/n: Uh u-um. Is there. .  Is there any cameras inside the house or in this livingroom?

~He got more confused when I asked the question~

Seungri: Why?

Y/n: Is there any?

Seungri: I don't know if I should tell you-

Y/n: Please.

~He is so bemused right now~

Y/n: Is there?

Seungri: Yes?  It's all wirelessly connected to GD's computer in his office but. Why?

Y/n: Oh.

"That's not good! That's bad news"

Seungri: Look here's one right here

~He said pointing at the back of where fhe drinks are and it's a very fucking small camera! That I barely fucking saw it!~

Seungri: Why, Is there something wrong?

Y/n: N-no! It's just.!

Seungri: Y/n why do you look like that?

Y/n: W-wha it's nothing I'm fine

Seungri: You don-

Y/n: I gotta go

~I left, rushing to GD's office~

"What if it got me and Rose together and got our conversation?! Quick Y/n run!"

"As expected of him! He wouldn't leave the house like that. Damn it!"

~I ran quickly in the long hallways and finally made it to his office~

~I opened the door and fortunately he wasn't there!~

"Nice! Now quick I gotta do something!"

~I quickly go up to the computer and hold the mouse~

"What do I do? I don't know what to do with it!"

~I just randomly click things~

"We're doomed, How am I supposed to know what the cameras are all connected to inside this computer??"

"The thing is, this doesn't even look like a normal computer, It's literally does look like one made for someone in a gang"

~Then I just instantly touch something and a search bar comes in~

"Okay I don't know if this works!"

~I type C A M  with the keyboard and I saw a thing with Camera written on it as I quickly click it~

"Wait! I guess this is it!"

~Very concentrated on the monitor, I click multiple times rapidly and then! Many small screens pop up on the monitor~

"A-all these.. cameras.. does that mean.  Even in my room?.  But I don't see one."

Y/n: Oh! Here's the livingroom! Now how can I rewind the footage that's captured?

~Then just as I click it, I heard the door open all the up and I quickly look over and see GD slowly coming in with a mug in his hand~

GD: Did I close the door?

.

"Uh-oh."

To Be Continued!