Chapter 7: Annoying Sea deities

3rd Pov

....Or should is say a Naiad?"

"How- How did you-" Sally Jackson stammered nervously, shifting her shackles to find the chances of escaping the morbid place. "The real question is.... Why a Naiad like you chose to stay on land?" The king of underworld ask gleefully, "You don't need to know, My Lord" Sally bristled insultingly, which earn her a force of power that knock her out on her feet.

"You see... I'm not the most benevolent god out there, and I will not be insulted by a mere Naiad" The god of underworld sneered, as his form flickers from scrawny tall man, to a hellish looking deity.
"Again, Why a Naiad like you choose to stay in land?!" He added rather angrily and more forceful.

"I cannot speak about it!.... I sworn on Styx, I cannot broke it" Sally reasoned desperately, seeing the fiery eyes of the god, which indicates that there's a possibility on being smite.

"Thanatos, Lead her to the dungeons, we don't want our visitor thinking that we aren't hospitable enough" Hades said, seeing that there's no chance that he can get something from mortalize naiad.

After quite sometime Thanatos came back to the throne room, exhaling through his nose despite not needing air at all. He was welcomed by smirking king of underworld, which means mischief and incredulous ideas, or another kidnapping on Hades part. "Is she settling well?"

"Yes? Yes" Thanatos replied, still unsure of the recent events, "How was the boy?" Ask the king intently, "Still asleep with Morpheus help" He answered, still nerved by the smiling king of underworld, and the said god only smiles when he's planning something useful for him. "Good you may go, meet me later with Styx preferably" Replied the god.

_______________________________________________

The god of death stood near the river bank, trying his best to earn the presence of Lady Styx, which is unfortunately hard to get. He grumbled to himself about certain spoiled spawn of Kronos, which is making his life miserable. After almost an hour he decided to go and leave the cursed river, suddenly a huff was heard behind him, "I thought you will not show up" Thanatos said dryly, earning bored glare from the nymph, goddess or titan.

"What is it?, Thanatos? If it's another favor for Olympians, I'd rather drown myself in Pleghton" The goddess replied, still glaring at the god of death with much intensity. "I have this child, mortal god" He explained shortly, earning a frown from the goddess.

"Yes Demigod, the camp has a whole lot of them" the nymph replied dryly, clearly unimpressed by the reason behind the summon. "No I mean, A god but in a mortal form" Thanatos added to clear out the confusion. "Like Pallas of Triton?" replied the goddess, with much interest to the subject. "Somehow, but this one is intentional, not diluted immortality but on purpose"

"What do you want me to do?" Styx shrugged, schooling her excitement on meeting a new god, since the last time they witness a new god is millennia ago, and she even forgot who he is or she. "Hades, Is planning something, and it might involves you" replied the god of death.

"What's new? First Zeus, now Hades" The goddess grumbled sulking, before ushering the god of death to the palace of king of underworld.

"You know how entitled this Kronos's spawns are" Thanatos remarked, before entering the throne room.
_______________________________________________

"Lady Styx, I'm glad you decided to grace us with your presence on my humble abode" Hades snark, with a bored expression on his face. "Do I have a choice?" She ask calmly, after few seconds of silence she speak again, "See... I'm right"

"I need a favor from you" The king of underworld blatantly said, ignoring the scrunch eyebrows of the goddess. Since he didn't care of her opinion, and as a king he f himself felt entitled to everyone's favor, as long as they're under his domain. "What is it? I have no forever" Styx said blandly, running her pale fingers through her silky hair.

"I have a godling here, all I need you to do is check him out, see of what magic suppresses his ichor, it will be easy for you... As you are the goddess of mortality" Hades explained calmly, as he petted his three headed dog. "Well then, bring me to the boy. Why need to waste time? If it's that easy" Styx remark sarcastically, earning a half hearted scowl from the king.

"Well then follow me" Hades said, as he stand up to heading through the door, but before he can head out something runs through his mind, "Thanatos I think it's time, collect the children" Styx stare at both men's, wondering who they're talking about, but she brushed it off since she doesn't care about their problems.

The god of death vanish into shadows, as the god of underworld and nymph goddess headed out the room, walking towards the palace in the halls, finding the specific room that has life force on it, since most creatures in the underworld is dead or god's, sometimes monsters. They open the door silently, ensuring that no sound will come out from its hinges, since they cannot afford to wake up the young godling, a certain god of dreams might help to put the youngling on sleep, but the king thinks it's better to be sure.

Styx slowly walk towards the huge bed, that is covered by scarlet silks and filled with cloudy feather's. She stare at the small child with glee and excitement, luckily she doesn't squeal as noted by the god of underworld. The young boy has slightly tan skin, average height and nuggety build, which is normal for children and soft looking features, angelic in her opinion. She can certainly tell whose son it is. "Poseidon has a good genes, I must say" She remark, which earns huff and annoyance from the god beside him.

"You know that we don't have DNA, as humans called it" Hades reasoned, but he was shush in to silenced by the goddess."Still these godling will grow in to fine looking man, and I must say stir him away from Persephone, we don't need another Adonis, don't we?" The goddess said with a knowing smirk, which annoyed the god.

"I know, Don't worry I am certain on this child's future" The god said calmly, which earn raised eyebrow from the goddess. "...and what is it?" The goddess ask nervously, as the god smile cruelly. "The question is.... What suppresses his godhood?" The god replied, which earn groan and weak curses from the nymph.

Styx stare at the godling for a moment, sensing his so-called mortality, "There's a higher power in play here.." She said, "Not even Poseidon can do this alone, Zeus has done this before but with the help of entire Olympian council, except Poseidon and Apollo"

Hades cursed under his breath, frustrated by the news. "What do you mean?" He ask demandingly, "I think this is a work of older being, the original Titan's can do this, but us god's we cannot now, as we are drastically weaker compare to ancient times" She explain clearly, running her fingers on the raven hair of the child.

"Is the child mortal or not?" Ask the god impatiently, "He have no mortal soul, therefore he's not a mortal, but he isn't a god either" Answered the goddess, which confused Hades more than enlighten. "Then what is he?" Hades questioned impatiently,
"A Immortal, that has no title yet. Careful Hades, this child is blank slate"

"Domain less god then?" Hades ask rhetorically, not bothering for answer but Styx answered otherwise. "Like I said he isn't a god" She supplied, before planting a motherly kiss on Perseus forehead. "You confuse me woman" The king retorted, irritated and annoyed by the goddess.

"Me confusing?" She humoured before continuing, "Hades I must go now, but you have my aid in regards of this child, its been a long time since..." Her throat constricted a little, remembering her children that became known god's on Olympus. "No matter, You will received my aid, as long as It doesn't involve chopping a deity or petty wars"

"Pettiness is below me Styx, I'm not Zeus... Now begone Titaness" Hades said, though humor is very clear on his voice.
_______________________________________________

Missing Helm ✔
Missing Master bolt ✔
Missing Son ✔