Chapter 11: Castle like Place?

Percy

As soon as my eyes fluttered open, a unfamiliar view flooded my sight. The room look like a chamber from a ancient castles, it was barely lit with it's hearth. I shifted comfortably on the bed, feeling the softest material my skin probably had ever laid on. "Okay, this is weird" I muttered lowly, after adjusting the barely hanging cloth that is serves as my only clothing.

It is plain white with golden trimmed edges, paired with a thin golden belt and clasp, which is keeping the luxurious mess  from falling and leaving me butt naked.

After a little bit grumbling about my clothes, I decided to walk towards the door, a little unnerved by how loud my footsteps is thudding due to this cursed sandals, which has straps up to my legs in criss cross form.

The bronze wooden door was unnaturally big and it has no knob's inside, which mean I'm probably stuck here forever. I tried to pry it open with force, but you see a little baby fat won't really do with twenty foot tall doors. I kick it impatiently, which elicit a sharp pain to my little toes. "Ahh!!!"

Why am I here? Who am I? What is here? Who should i be? What are those? What is this place? What-

I clutched my head, as sharp pain drills on my very head. Tears flowed from eyes, as I gasped for breaths. Why I can't remember anything?!

My breaths came ragged and shallow, it felt like my head is hammered with boulders. "Arggghhhhh" I screamed, vision swimming and my ear's ringing painfully.

I tried my best to stand up, but my body won't just cooperate and it leave no choice just to lay on the cold grayish floor. "Perseus" A voice startled me, It's sounds so oily and intimidating, and the guy behind that voice make me felt weaker and brought the need in me to submit, for unknown reason.

"Child, Do not exert yourself too much effort, you're barely healed" He said earnestly, as I watch him warily while he offered his hands that is way bigger than mine. "You need to eat, so you can heal properly and meet your mother"

"Mother?" I croaked hoarsely, as he wipe the tears that stained my face. "Are you my father?" I added meekly which earn a startle look from the slightly creepy man.

"No I'm not, I merely just the owner and the Lord of this house child" He said calmly, "I do not know of him but your mother is waiting for you, don't make her wait"
_______________________________________________

Seeing my mom was quite awkward, I mean I don't even remember my name if not for the Lord guy and now, how was I supposed to greet my mother?

"Oh Child! Come to your mother" She said sweetly, a little too sweetened for my taste in all honesty. However she's my mom, so I ran towards her and hug her tight to feel her warmth.

I am so stupid, to think that a mere hug would bring my memories back but at least I feel more comfortable on her grasp, way better than the creepy lord guy that is staring at me with a gleam on his eyes. "So, Your my mom then?" I asked.

She stare at me with amusement, before lifting like I weight nothing. "Ah, I guess son" She said, as her dull blue eyes bore in to mine. "What's your name then?" I know its a dumb question, but I was not thinking clearly since I was suspended in the air with her lifting me

"Styx" She said, as if that word explains everything. I just stare at her owlishly, still waiting for her to put me on the chair but all she did was surveyed my face.

"Sticks?" I said slowly, "like, Sticks sticks?"I added owlishly, with a frown on my face which probably look ridiculous.

"No son, S-T-Y-X" Mother spelled, after understanding my confusion which is a relief, since I'm not fond of telling people that my mothers name is Stick.

After decades of staring game. I squirmed a little, to relieved my aching armpits and shoulders. "Ah" She said, before settling me on the chair which is quite big and too tall that my feet can't reach the floor.

"We gonna eat?" I ask the creepy man and my mom, to break the silence and their unnerving stares on me.

The man laughed with mirth and glint on his eyes. "Of course child" He said, before snapping his fingers.

"Woah" I exclaimed in awe, just how did he do that? Snap his fingers to magically summon a food, no not just food, a freaking feast!. "How do you do that?" I ask, still jaw gaping and brain lagging.

"I'm a god" He said nonchalantly, as if its the most normal thing ever.

I stare at him without blinking, waiting for him to take it back and say he is a wizard or warlock, but he just snap his fingers to summon a robe looking cloth. "What do-" I started, but I heard a squeaky voice outside, which is enough to startle me from my thoughts.

"Papa" A boy as tall as me with pale skin and dark eyes said, before landing his eyes on mine. "Whoa! Are you a god too?"

I stare at him in disbelief, "No! But I'm Perseus" I blurted out.

"Um, I am Nico di Angelo" He said, before grasping my hands with his.
_______________________________________________

Give me at least one of spawn of each Olympian god from Percy's generation.

Also have you check out my other fanfic "Godly Avenger"? If not check it out, it's probably the best work I've written yet.