Chapter 20: Godly Parenting

3rd pov

Hades pride himself in terms of emotional stability and control, but now he can't help but explode and fume like raging inferno, because his little son have decided to run away, and that's not all- the little runt have decided to bring the green eyed trouble to his rendezvous in the mortal world.

Thanatos have seen many things in all his life as the primordial of death, and one of the things he had never expect to see- is Hades in worried pacing and bitten nails. Honestly it's amusing to see, a millennia god worrying about two teen angsty boys. "Thanatos do as you will! I'm in no mood of entertaining those stupid god's! Their petty arguments was none of my business, and if they insist- I'm sure your powerful enough to send them to Tartarus yourself!" Hades said, bringing the primordial of death out of his reverie. "Also fetch the furies for me, they would be better of use if they're here, than dallying at the stupid pit like moths to fire"

"If you say so.... and oh! Hades I would advise you to avoid pulling strings to find the brats, Zeus is starting to suspect" Thanatos said before vanishing in to shadows.

Hades gritted his teeth in annoyance, What can he do now? Oh how bad he wanted to punch his brother on the face.
________________________________________________

"My Lord!" A shrilly sounding merman shouted, bringing Poseidon out of his musings.

"What is it?" Poseidon inquired raising his eyes away from the parchment, "If it is about the court, then call Triton instead, I'm in no mood to solve the disputes of those puny Lord's" He grunted.

"No my Lord, One of the citizens had seen some mortal-" The merman said in a hurry.

"Mortal?! Do you think I care about a foolish mortal?"

"No- My Lord b-but this one isn't just a mortal, it's a demigod, and it is said to have the features of your Perseus, My Lord" The merman stammered.

Poseidon stopped his scribbling imediately, "My Perseus? Has Amphititre heard this?" He questioned, tapping the pen on the table.

"No my Lord, should I fetch the Queen?" The guard questioned, tense and wary.

"No, I would like to see the child myself first, no need to high her hopes up, if the child isn't Perseus" Poseidon said calmly, before following the merman to the secluded part of the palace, with hopes higher than the waves he sent on the ship of traitors.
________________________________________________

How do you feel about Jason's fate?