Chapter 12: Daughter Of Underworld

3rd Pov

Walking in the realm of mortals wasn't the best of the ideas, Storm rage with fury like never seen before, Winds paced up so fast that trees get hoisted up from it's roots and the worse amongst all is the seas, it sank ship's and floods nearby by beaches.

Chiron run his callous fingers on his hair, worried and stress to certain extent. He is so sure that the child that he brought to the camp is a son of the eldest god's, but unfortunately that said child escape the camp, and not a single camper has clue about his whereabouts.

"Mr.D" The old centaur said expectantly, as the god of wine walk towards the door of the big house, with a grim look and tense aura.

"Chiron, What should we do?" The god replied tiredly, before summoning a refreshment for both of them, as they sat down on the wooden chairs while Chiron fit himself on the magical wheelchair.

They're running out of time, and the only solution seemed fit to solve the problems was gone, to Dionysus's bad luck he knows the truth but the council has ordered to shut their mouths, about the certain murdered demigod, and now their option was questing with another demigod.

"I don't understand your confidence on that satire Chiron, if that Groover forsakes Annabelle's chance to retrieve my father's master bolt I'm gonna turn him in to bushes" The god of wine said, with a lazy look on his face.

"My worries Isn't Groover or Annabeth" The centaur said, before gesturing the camper to stay out of Dionysus's proximity for safety reasons.

The god laugh inwardly after seeing the stricken look on the demigod, "So your worried to that blasted spawn of Hell, Bianca?" Dionysius said, "Don't worry she will not die, Hades is her father after all but I don't trust that girl, I won't be surprise if it turn out that she was the one who steal it in the first place"

Chiron sigh in exasperation, "The girl was innocent, I'm sure of it" The god of wine raised and eyebrow to the centaur, which made Chiron roll his eyes. "Mr.D, I know it's quite a coincidence that when Perseus goes missing, Bianca showed up, but she is all we have"

"Your right, but I hope that she die after she retrieve father's weapon" Dionysus said nonchalantly, "That satire too, can die for all I care, he's given me headache since for years and I deserve some retribution"

"I hope that you will not conspire on someone's death Mr.D" Chiron said coolly, before leaving the god on his trance of stupidity.
_______________________________________________

"Lucky us you were able to do something about the shadows, or else I will be stretched to my limits, literally" Annabeth said grumpily, as she try to massage her tender joints that was stretched by Procrustes.

Bianca roll her eyes a little, slightly offended by the snark of the daughter of Athena, she still can't forget the word's her father had said to her.

Flashback
In the few day's of our stay in underworld, I still felt queasy about everything. Discovering that your father is god was quite wrong in so many levels, especially if he's living in a haunting palace guarded by zombies.

Nico on the other hand can't stop blabbering how great our father was, which is every five minutes, and unlike me he wasn't trained to death nor push to learn weapons. I try to ask Hades my father, but he won't said a thing.

Weird enough the bow lesson for three days is enough that I can hit moving things, but my power over death doesn't manifest easily, even Nico can do better than me, though I can solidify shadows to become a sharp pointed flying things, and the shadow traveling was quite a experience.

"Daughter" Hades brought me out of my musings, before he sat down on a summoned chair. "I know you do not like to stay here" He added which startled me enough to try and explain myself, but he silenced me with a finger on his lips.

"That's why I will send you above, to live in the camp of demigods" He said blankly, I wanted to shout on him for what he's asking me to do, but there's something in me that wants to live my own life without bothering for Nico.

I stilled my breath and straighten my back, "When do we go?" I ask, which caught him off guard. Though it quickly morphed in to chilling smile that I don't want to see in my entire life.

"Tonight" father said, "Bianca, do not disappoint me child" He added, before he snap his fingers to send me on Nico's and I room.
Flashback Ended

"Are you even listening?" The daughter of Athena ask stubbornly, with distaste showing on her face.

"Yes I am!" Bianca lied with a furious snap, but she can swear that she heard Annabeth muttering about 'The drooling kid is better than her'

"Well good then, Where are going again?" Annabeth ask tauntingly, "I you are really listening, where then?"

"DOA Studios Annabeth, Happy now?" Bianca said while rolling her eyes, to the furious daughter of Athena.
_______________________________________________

After a good amount of fighting and snarks towards each other, they finally arrive on the said studios. Groover bleated nervously, since Satires and death doesn't mesh well in his opinion.

"Can you just tell Charon to let us enter?" Annabeth ask, as they go nearer and nearer towards there destination.

"I told you, I haven't been in this place!" Bianca lied smoothly, but the daughter of Athena see right through her. After seeing the recognition on Charon's face, when he see Bianca.

They ask Charon to transport them, but the god wasn't an easy prey to lord with. "How do you die?" Charon asked, which Annoys Bianca greatly.

"Um..... car accident"Bianca reasoned through her gritted teeth, " Right guys?"

Groover said after he bleated multiple times, "Yes we did" Charon roll his eyes, since he can smell the stink of the Satire.

"Come on then, Since I smell underworld on you" Charon said dismissively on them, before they rushed towards the elevator.

Back so early, Charon Whispered on Bianca's mind.

I have no choice, Bianca replied.

So you say, Charon said before vanishing the connection between him and Bianca.

After quite a ride on the Styx they finally arrive outside the demon castle, as Annabeth thought and said.

"Okay we're here.... Yaay!?" Grover said, as he survey the writhing and crying souls on the field of punishment, with a grimace on his face.
_______________________________________________

A little Recap for everyone
*Bianca is the oldest amongst the children of eldest gods.
*Nico was cute as ever, and is one year younger than Percy.
*Percy is mix of everything.
*Thalia is a tree.
*Jason was probably chilling with his wolf mothers.
*Hazel is chilling on fields of asphodel.

Who do you think will win the burden of prophesied?