Chapter 10: The Two Spawns Of Underworld

3rd Pov

Two young siblings walk nervously, as the furies guided them towards DOA studios. Bianca felt nauseous and shaken by the news of being daughter of a god, while her beloved brother Nico felt excited on the prospect of having a father that is a god.

Both of the children look's affronted by the ghosts clinging on the place, as Charon approached them to his boat. Bianca stare then rub her eyes to reassure herself that this thing isn't created by her imagination, that this whole Greek god is true.

The prospect of meeting her father brings up so many emotion on her, she felt confused, excited and yet wary. She heard the stories about her father and it's far from flattering. On the other hand Nico fidget excitedly, as he forced himself to avoid asking too many question's on their companion.

"Boy do not touch that!" Charon exclaimed, as he swiftly swatted the small hand of Nico away from the River Styx. "I do not wish to inform him that you're incinerated because of your insolence, he will not be happy" The god added, before going back to his business..

"Bianca, Do you think Papa will be like you know?- like the characters from my game?" The ten year old boy asked nervously, as he grips his collection of mythomagic.

Bianca inhaled sharply, but she quickly schooled her expression in to small smile, to reassure his brother. "I don't know but he will be nice to us, since we are his children- Right mister?"

The said god mumbled incoherently before answering the question halfheartedly. "Yes, he will happy and nice as you said"

Bianca doesn't felt reassure by the statement, thought it affect Nico differently. Judging by smile Nico sported, no longer worried by the meeting with his father.

Soon enough they arrive at the intimidating door's of the palace, guarded by the three headed dog who merely bow down their heads to acknowledge the children of underworld.

Bianca tighten her grip on his brother's, ready to vault out and escaped from the haunting place. She felt unsettled by the undead warriors, however she felt more alive and she feared it, because it solidifies her heritage.

"Charon you may leave now" The god bellowed calmly, his oily voice slinking down their ears. His presence made the children stiff as rock and silent as night.

"Papa?" The youngest of the two questioned, somehow unsure yet excited on the prospect of his father being a god.

"I see, Charon hasn't informed you on how to greet god's" Hades shot back dryly, though amused by the lip tight smile that Nico is displaying.

"Sorry Father-" Bianca started nervously, however Hades cut her off from her rambling.

"It's your first time, however the other gods would be not lenient on you. I am benevolent as I am your father, but learn to bow down to most god's especially my brothers" Hades explained seriously, eyeing his children with reprimanding glares.

Both fell silent, Indecisive and nervous about their father's treatment towards them.
After few minutes of silence Hades stood up and guide them inside the palace, so they can settle on their rooms. However Nico notice something about the door they're passing by, it's glowing green and golden, not visible by mortal eyes nor demigods but visible to some underworld spawns.

"Pa- Father, Who's in the room?" Nico ask causally, as he wave his hands towards the heavy looking doors.

"How do you know that there's someone their?" Hades ask, as they stopped in front of the huge slabs of door.

"It's glowing" Nico answered, as if his reason is enough explanation on his question.

"Huh? Nico are you okay?" Bianca ask, completely oblivious by the faint glow of the door.

"Impressive" Hades muttered weakly, surprised that his ten year old son is showing much power than her older sister.

"Father, Can we settle on our rooms now. Nico need's to sleep early" Bianca said stiffly, glancing at her brother for support.

"Very well you can rest now" Hades answered leaving them on the huge bedroom with expensive furniture's and trinkets.

Bianca exhaled in relief, "I don't trust him" She said, as her expression scrunched up in distaste.

"He's cool, look I have Hades!!" Nico exclaimed happily, after checking his new toy to join his collections.

"Nico, What do you see on those doors? What's glowing thing are you referring to?" Bianca questioned, still unsettled by the place.

"I felt life inside there, like I don't know but its warm- I can't explain really" Nico answered, as Bianca want to whack her brother for better explanation, instead she just left her brother by himself.

"Huh Charon doesn't have one?" Nico muttered, as he fidget on his godly game.
_______________________________________________

It must be known that my characterization is not canonically accurate and dependent, so changes should be expected.