Chapter 18

*Hey guys, I've decided to end it here. I just don't know where else to take the story other than the ending. Good things should not be dragged on for that will take away from the goodness. I am appreciative for everyone whose read this, I've never gotten attention online for anything I've done. Not that I came here looking for it, just that it's a new feeling for me. And the fact that I have almost 10k reads shocks me. Maybe I'm treating it as more than it actually is but I am still appreciative. I will be writing in the future, in fact I have plenty of new ideas! Anyways this is bye for now.*

Y/n
"So we are really graduating tomorrow huh."
"Yeah."
"What do you wanna do, like after highschool."
"Be with you." Saiki says leaning over to kiss you. Everything is bitter sweet.
"You know I have to go back to America after we graduate, I was just here as a foreign exchange student. My license, my apartment(y/n got emancipated at 16 and lived by herself before moving in with the Saiki's), everything."
Saiki lowered himself onto the grass. We are at the park, your memories of your night with Kaido flooded your head. Not so much Kaido, but what happened after. That night, it was the start of everything.
"I want to spend forever with you y/n, I didn't think I could love. I had convinced myself that, but you." He choked up. You had only every seen Saiki cry once. "I love you y/n, let me come with you."
Y/n and Saiki graduated and attended college in America together. After college they moved back to Japan and bought a house together. They got married at 20 and had one child. A little girl who had saikis pink hair and y/n's eyes. She had powers too, Saiki was a great father and taught her to use these powers. You named her after your mother, and when she said her powers were a burden Saiki would teach her that they were something that made her even more special. She went to Pk academy and graduated and went on to move away visiting every so often. Y/n and Saiki grew old together, he used to reverse time on the both of you every so often but you decided it was best to accept life the way it was supposed to be. He was as grumpy as ever, but always had a soft spot for y/n.They were happy. Until the end