Thanksgiving special

*hey guys happy thanksgiving! This is a thanksgiving special. It follows the same timeline of the previous chapters but is separate so I'm not gonna consider it a chapter. I hope that made sense😅. Anyways enjoy!"
Saiki
Good grief, I hate thanksgiving. Socializing and having to hang out with family, plus there's always some sort of disaster. Last year the turkey caught on fire, year before that my grandpa punched my dad in the face. It's always something. The only good part in the pie afterwards, which I am very much looking forward to.
Y/n
Thanksgiving has always been kinda lonely for me with my family being just me and my moms(I'm not close with grandparents). We always had fun but I've never had a big family Thanksgiving. I'm up in Saiki's room playing some video games with him, but he seems really grumpy today. I nudge him, "lighten up Kusuo." He blushes. "Sorry can I not call you that?"
"No it's fine" he breaks a slight smile
*diiiing*
Kusuo and I walk down stairs, it smells delicious, and I see an elderly couple walk in. I'm assuming it's Saiki's grandparents. They point to me and say something to Kurumi. "Oh no, that's a foreign exchange student, y/n"
Saiki
As she talks to my grandparents and can hear my grandpa's thoughts.
"That better not be Saiki's girlfriend, she might steal his attention from me." Good grief, I can already tell this is gonna be a mess. We all sit down the eat and Mom brings out the turkey. It actually smells amazing, And of course, right before she sets it down she trips, falls and pulls the table cloth off the table pulling everything down with it. I could save it with my powers but I can't out myself to y/n.
"Oh dear, oh no no no. I'm sorry guys." My mom says with tears in her eyes. The whole table smiles and starts helping clean up.
"It's ok we can just order something dear!"
"Good idea mom" my mom says. "Ku and y/n, can you guys stay here and clean up while we go look for an open restaurant?"
"Sure Ms. Saiki!" Y/n says with a smile.
Y/n
We finished cleaning up a little bit ago and Saiki and I are just hanging out in the kitchen, he's telling me about all the Saiki family holiday disasters. He's actually laughing, I've never seen that before. He stops talking and looks at me, a smile on his lips. He really is attractive, and when he actually lets loose and talks he's really fun to be around. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into a hug. He's flustered at first but hugs me back. "What's this for?"
"Just a thank you, for being there for me" we hug for a bit longer then the door opens and everyone's carrying bags of food. After we set up the table again we all laugh and talk and have fun and I go to bed very full and happy.