Chapter 8

Saiki

'Oh fuck, this isn't good at all' I quickly go behind her and chop the back of her neck, she falls into my arms completely passed out, 'Alright here's my plan, I'll lay her in her bed and when she wakes up I tell her she passed out when she got home from Kaido's' I pick her up and take her to her room, it's a mess as usual. I gently lie her down in her bed. 'She looks so peaceful' I wipe her hair out of her face and sit with her for a while I don't know why but in this moment I feel happier then I ever have alone "...Saiki?" ' Oh I didn't expect her to wake up this quickly'

y/n

My heads pounding, What happened? I remember being at Kaido's house, leaving, then seeing Saiki? That can't be right because he just appeared out of nowhere, then suddenly we were in his room, then everything went black. Was it a dream? It didn't feel like one. "y/n." I lose my train of thought and look up at Saiki, He's sitting next to me on my bed. "Yes?" He has a soft concerned look on his face, I've never seen it before." Are you ok? You passed out."

"I did?"

"yeah, right when you got home." He gently touched my hand. " I carried you up here at sat with you to make sure you were ok." 

"oh." This is a whole new side of him, it's strange but I like it, " yeah uh, I'm ok"

"Alright." He gets up to leave

"Saiki wait." I spoke without a plan, without knowing what to say"...stay with me?"

"Sure" He came back and sat down next to me. After a few minute of silence he says "So y/n, how was your date with Kaido?" 

"Uh, kind of weird. I left cause his mom was yelling at him" Saiki chuckles a bit under his breath. " what about you and Teruhashi?"

"not a date" He says going back to his usual stone cold face. I playfully ruffle his hair, " yeah ok" 'What was that?! Why'd I do that. God I'm an idiot' I look back at Saiki his whole face is bright red.

Saiki

'What was that? She's never done anything like that, I feel my face heat up but I use pyrokinesis to cool it, hopefully it's not noticeable.' I yawn I'm quite tired from using my powers'  "Do you like him?" I blurt out without even thinking. "Who? Kaido? no, not really. He's cool as a friend but for right now, no" ' For right now? I don't like that, they wouldn't work well together.' "You ok?" she signals for my to lay down next to her. I give a "what?!" look, she blushes " sorry you just seemed tired." ' Alright, I mean I am pretty exhausted' I lay down next to her.

Y/n 

'Woah, Saiki, in my bed.' he closes his eyes. ' His hair is really fluffy, jeez I really wanna play with his hair' " Saiki?" 

"hmm?" he says eyes still closed. " Can I braid your hair?" He looks up at me for a second then reluctantly nods. I smile. " ok sit up" he does. I scooch behind him and he lays his head down on my lap, I comb through his hair with my finger while he adjusts himself, his hair is really soft.

Saiki

'For some reason I just can't say no to her' She runs her fingers through my hair, ' this actually feels really good' I let out a little sigh. I don't really know what happened after that I must have dozed off because When I woke up she was curled up in my chest and I had my arms around her. I can't believe this, how did I let this happen, this is really nice though, NO I don't feel for her that way, I can' t have a crush on someone I can't read. I try to move without her noticing but as soon as I flinch in the slightest she wakes up. She looks up at me with sleepy eyes, "...saiki..."