chapter 13

Saiki

When our lips stop touching I still longed for more, 'wait, what am I doing. I can't be doing this.' I look at her " I'm really sorry y/n, I shouldn't have pushed myself onto you like that." She puts her soft hand on my face and looks at me for a second. "Hey dumbass, you know I kissed you back right? So why are you apologizing" She then gives me a smile and walks away. I'm in complete shock.

y/n

The moment I close my door I can't help but squeal and jump around in joy. 'I kissed Saiki' I pause for a minute and reflect, 'I KISSED SAIKI!!' After I calm down a bit I head down stairs, it's around dinner time. "Hi Kurumi, what's for dinner?"
"Hello dear, I'm making chicken, does that sound ok?"

"Yeah it sounds great, thank you"

"Ok, hun. It'll be ready in about 30 minutes."

Saiki

'I can't believe it, I just can't believe it. This can't go on, still I want her but I just can't, I can't read her, it would be dangerous for her to find me out. She could tell others, although I don't think she would it's always a possibility and my emotions may be clouding my judgement. This isn't like me. I want her, I've never wanted anything this bad in my life. There's never been anything I've been unable to have until now, this is a horrible feeling, but it also feels so amazing' After a few minutes of thinking, I've decided to tell her about my powers.

*time skip, Kuniharu just got home and now it's time for dinner*

Y/n

"Y/N, DINNER IS READY"

"OK"

I hurry down stairs and Saiki and I make eye contact for a second, I blush. Dinner is pretty much silent and quick. After dinner Saiki and I do dishes. As I'm washing I day dream about the kiss. I absent mindedly wash dishes until our hands touch, I'm snapped back into reality. I look up at him, he's staring at me intently, there's a sort of pained passion in his eyes that's foreign to me. He leans over and whispers in my ear, "Upstairs" and he walks away. I put away the last of the dishes and head up there, when I open the door he is casually sitting in his chair reading.

"Hey what did you need?"

Suddenly the book is floating in the air, hovering just above his hand. "Y/n I have physic powers."

there's a moment of silence as Saiki and Y/n stare at each other

Saiki

"Ok" she says casually then walks over to my bed and sprawls out onto it. Confused I stand up and go over to her, " ok?"

"yeah. ok" she says casually, she grabs the floating manga out of the air and looks at it, "Hey I've been wanting to read this one, do you have the first chapter?"

"Uh, so you just not care?"
"I mean, no? Plus I already kinda knew"

"How?"

"Well the thing that happened a while ago while I was walking home, I thought it was just a weird dream until your mom made a joke about you being a physic and tried really hard to cover it up when she realized her mistake." 

"Ah, makes sense. By the way, how did you know I was there that night."

"I dunno, I could kind of just sense you"

"Hm, ok" I layed down beside her and floated the first chapter of the manga to her, "here you go"

"thanks!" it's silent for a bit while y/n reads and I just lie next to her thinking about how crazy my day has been. 

"Saiki?"

"Hm?"

"Can you kiss me again?"

I look at her, I think I've been secretly waiting for her to say that. I put my hand on her cheek and she lock her eyes on mine.

Y/n

Saiki tenderly presses his lips onto mine, he tastes sweet and minty and smells of soap. I could stay in this moment forever and be eternally satisfied.

*Saiki and y/n eventually fall asleep in his bed*