chapter 2

Y/n

"Hi," I say with all the enthusiasm I could muster, I was really tired from jetlag and not being able to sleep last night. ' I probably look like hell' I think. I bowed and when I looked back up the pink-haired boy was pale as a ghost. 'Dang, guess I really do look bad' I thought. " Hello dear!" Mrs. Saiki said taking my bag and ushering me inside with a warm smile. "Hello, it's nice to meet you all. I'm l/n f/n" 

" Hey l/n!!" Mr. Saiki said with an excited grin" Welcome home!"

"Kuu, why don't you say hi?" Mrs. Saiki said Gesturing to the boy, who still had a look of shock on his face. " Saiki Kusuo," he said in a monotone voice, his face turning from shock to annoyed and bored. He bowed and quickly but calmly went upstairs. ' Huh, weird. and what's with his hair clips and glasses?'

Mrs. Saiki looked at me and noticed my confused expression. "Sorry about Ku, he's not very social. Give him some time he might warm up.""Probably not though" Mr. Saiki added "Come upstairs, we'll show you your room and help you get unpacked"

Saiki

This is no good, not being able to read someone's thoughts is nothing new to me with Nendo always sticking around me, but to have a Nendo in my house!! And it's not just mind-reading, I can't communicate with her telepathically( I tried while introducing myself, but it was no use) or see-through her. This won't do. I paced my room for a while trying to find reasons as to why my powers didn't work on her, but nothing made sense" This really won't do. She's supposed to stay with us for the rest of highschool, I can't spend 2 years with a Nendo in my house!! Good grief, I'll have to get rid of her as soon as possible, but how? As I was brainstorming ways to get her to leave Mom called me for dinner. I walked downstairs dreading having to spend time with Nendo #2.

Y/n

I sit down for dinner across from Saiki, he's glaring at me. Mrs. Saiki puts down a plate of delicious smelling pork chops in front of me " Thank you Mrs. Saiki" 

"Oh please, call me Kurumi"

"Ok!" Her warm smile filling my heart.

After everyone gets they're food I begin too eat, but when I look up Saki's still staring at me, I blush. 'It's embarrasing to eat if you're gonna stare at me' I think to myself. He seems to notice me getting uncomfortable under his gaze and looks down at his food. 

Saiki

It's weird being able to see an actual person with all their flesh, I can't help but stare. " So Ku, how was school today" I quickly realize I wont be able to talk telepathically around y/n. "Good" I say outloud, it feels so unatural. What a pain. " Oh speaking of school, what's PK Acedemy like?" Nendo#2 asks. I look at her, "good" I say. I really dont want her to think we're friends so I'll keep the talking to a minimum. She looks a bit disapointed in my answer, oh well.